----------------------------------- Hurukan Fri Feb 28, 2003 10:33 am getch twice at once? or accepting two keys at once ----------------------------------- Alright I need some help here :oops: Im making a pong game and I need to be able to accept two keystrokes at the same time (for both paddles) I thought I saw a post explainging how to do something like this, but I can't find it anywhere :? If anyone can help me out with this itd be great, this is my 1week anniversary for knowing turing existed so im still not that great at it, but if someone can help me w/ this I'll post the code up for you to see what I did (and hopefully advise some ways that I can imrove it) ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Feb 28, 2003 11:39 am ----------------------------------- you came to the right place, and ya, there was a post on that... in tutorials section :wink: http://www.compsci.ca/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=114 But you need WinOOT 4.0.4+ to make it work, there's a free patch on Holtsoft's site. Enjoy your stay at SWAT (though we might be moving soon, keep an eye on general chat) ----------------------------------- Hurukan Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:37 am ----------------------------------- Ahh- the problem with that is that I have turing v3.1- they only allow you to patch if you have turing4+ and because my version isint quite "mine alone" its abit difficult to send them my serial # from the inside of the book i dont have for an upgrade. Aside from that, is it possible or should I just see if someone has turing 4.4 up there? ohwell I suppose I could always just make it just a 1 player pong game, lol. Cya ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:37 am ----------------------------------- well there're other options. You can try to use your mouse for 2nd player input... GUI module also contains joystick access.