----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:55 am sample 3ds imported ----------------------------------- tony and catalyst should recognize this model! 8) ----------------------------------- JayLo Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:37 am ----------------------------------- haha. what happened to that game? it sorta died after the summer... dTeam... haha. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat Jan 24, 2004 5:02 pm ----------------------------------- yup! ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:20 pm ----------------------------------- Man see thats the thing... I'd like to be able to put 3d stuff into my animations...some of them./..... but I can't seem to learn how... saying that I can't really find any tutorials online about that stuff yet... (not holding me back tho)... but if you could post a tutorial on how to do it or something that would be much appreciated ----------------------------------- Catalyst Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:07 pm ----------------------------------- nice :D is that swift3d? ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:10 pm ----------------------------------- what tutorials man... buy swift 3d ----------------------------------- Paul Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:22 pm ----------------------------------- That kinda reminds me of Star Wars. Front looks like one of those troop transports, side looks like a landspeeder. ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:39 pm ----------------------------------- hmmm swift3d eh?.... I've never heard of it... I'll look into it sooner or later... all I use is flash mx... so ya... ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:16 pm ----------------------------------- Thats a really neat model and i like the way you have the side view , it looks really good , how long did it take you ( sorry if someone already asked , was to lazy to read replys ) looks really well done ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:55 pm ----------------------------------- took about 3-5 minutes...