----------------------------------- QuantumPhysics Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 am Hangman - Text Part ----------------------------------- I would say im 25% done, this is the text part of the hangman game, it is fully operational just in the run-time window. It is also somewhat commented, but not fully. I will now incorporate the pyGUI into it and re-submit. There is no guess counter yet, I am looking to incorporate that with a timer in GUI, as well as the actual Hangman which I will draw onto the screen (in parts of course). Anyways Enjoy lol >>> Apparently .py extension is not allowed (obviously I can see why) So here is the source code: # Hangman version 1.0 # Written by: QuantumPhysics # Date Written: 10/08/12 # import random module import random # word-list x = ----------------------------------- QuantumPhysics Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:26 pm Re: Hangman - Text Part ----------------------------------- So I got many views of my code but no replies, what are your responses to my code? I need all the feedback I can get. ----------------------------------- Aange10 Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 am RE:Hangman - Text Part ----------------------------------- Alright a few things: Why is the word list x and the chosen word b? Since play never changes value, the while is an infinite loop. ----------------------------------- QuantumPhysics Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm RE:Hangman - Text Part ----------------------------------- Okay thank you. The x and b, I just didnt want to come up with logical names for them so I named them that (temporarily, until I release the goo e version. I will also add in the play value but for the time being, I should change it :/