----------------------------------- jedi-bob Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:26 pm dice help ----------------------------------- i want to be ablt to roll a dice and save the first # then roll again and quit if its the same, how would i do that? ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:28 pm ----------------------------------- if Rand.Int(1,6) = Rand.Int(1,6) then put "rolled the same number twice" quit end if ----------------------------------- Cervantes Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:31 pm ----------------------------------- hehe or if Rand.Int (1,36) = 1 then put "rolled the same number twice" quit end if Cheers ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:33 pm ----------------------------------- no.... :? Cervantes - first number can be anything, then you have 1/6 chance to roll the same... so: if Rand.Int (1,6) = 1 then put "rolled the same number twice" quit end if ----------------------------------- Cervantes Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:15 pm ----------------------------------- nooooo!!! I have been discovered!! blast you tony!! :P