----------------------------------- cii009 Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:35 pm LED : Help ----------------------------------- hi, can someone help me by writing a program where i can just put in the parallelput (x) and delay (x) and it will work? i m not that good with writing programs. And i have an exam where i have to light the LEDS to represent a car in motion. like LED 1-represents when the car goes forword LED 2-represents when the car goes backword LED 3-represents when the car wheels turn right LED 4-represents when the car wheels turn left. say for example i have to make a rectange, what kind of program should i use? thx. cii ----------------------------------- DanShadow Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:34 pm ----------------------------------- :shock:....do you call yourself a programmer??? lol Well... Draw.FillBox(100,100,200,200,255) %OR Draw.Box(100,100,200,200,255) would work for boxes...but seeing as your rotating (im guessing)...use MSPaint....draw a car, use "Pic.Draw" command, and then use "Pic.Rotate" to rotate the car. Then when you move forward or backward, it moves the cars (x,y) co-ordinates accordingly depending on the angle or rotation. :) ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:40 pm ----------------------------------- :shock:....do you call yourself a programmer??? lol Well... Draw.FillBox(100,100,200,200,255) %OR Draw.Box(100,100,200,200,255) would work for boxes...but seeing as your rotating (im guessing)...use MSPaint....draw a car, use "Pic.Draw" command, and then use "Pic.Rotate" to rotate the car. Then when you move forward or backward, it moves the cars (x,y) co-ordinates accordingly depending on the angle or rotation. :) I think parallelput, DanShadow (I mean Hacker Dan's alternate persona that knows how to spell) doesn't involve the turing draw module that outputs to screen. I never used parallelput, the closest I got to program -> flashing light is the Lego mindstorm thing that I had to use in robotics. But I would imagine that the draw module doesn't work for parallelput .