----------------------------------- Raknarg Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 pm [Module] Button Class ----------------------------------- Hey guys. I made a button class for a certain game, and I decided I'd share it with everyone. If you know how to use classes, it should be pretty straightforward. Here's an example program I made to go along with it. If you click the button, the number in the top right goes up by one: import "Buttons2.tu" setscreen ("offscreenonly") var n : int := 0 var but : pointer to button new button, but button (but).initialize (25, 100, 200, 175, Font.New ("Arial:30"), grey, darkgrey, white, 30, "Click me!") loop if button (but).is_clicked = true then n += 1 end if put n button (but).draw View.UpdateArea (0, 0, maxx, maxy) cls end loop Some notes here: -the first four parameters are like the first four in Draw.Box -If you make the y2 smaller than y1 or x2 smaller than x1, it wont ever detect anything -Those three colours there are respectively fill colour, border colour and font colour -The last number is the size of the font -when you use the colour, the button pressed will be the colour you entered, hovering will be darker and not touching it will be darkest Also, I forgot that when I made this topic, it's not actually a module, its a class. Sorry. ----------------------------------- Raknarg Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 am RE:[Module] Button Class ----------------------------------- Actlually, I forgot that this was in the wrong section entirely. Could a mod move this to submissions? ----------------------------------- smool Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:17 pm RE:[Module] Button Class ----------------------------------- Looks nice, may I suggest a border around the edges? And perhaps the option of making the button a picture? ----------------------------------- Raknarg Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 am RE:[Module] Button Class ----------------------------------- There is a border, just the color i picked makes it less distinct :P and yeah, I was considering that. I'll try that.