----------------------------------- Evalon Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 pm Utsg ----------------------------------- Hi, I'm looking at applying for UTSG for their Computer Science program in the fall, but my marks are in the weird range and I have no idea what the outcome could be. It's still very early so I still have a chance. I graduated last year, but returned to do a lap year and upgrade marks. I am taking Calculus for the first time, however, and Advanced Functions is the only upgraded/repeated course. 90 - Comp Sci [Final] 90 - Calculus [Mid Term] -> Projected 80+? - Advanced Functions [Mid Term] -> Projected 71 - English [Final] 78 - Physics [Final] 76 - Marketing [Final] I have a pretty big passion for games so I'd love to attend this institution, which is why I'm putting in a lot of effort. My average does fall at 81% though, so I have no idea how likely the acceptance will be. The website does also say that there is a focus on the Calculus/English marks rather than the average overall, so some advice here would be nice. If you were admitted into this program, what were your marks like? :) Lastly, if I do not get in, and instead manage to get into UTSC (for co-op computer science), can I still take the game design courses at the downtown campus or are those restricted to utsg students only?