----------------------------------- ArchAngel16 Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:21 pm Turing Debugger ----------------------------------- For some reason I installed Turing 4.05 and it does not have the debugger that good old version 3.01a at my school has which is causing many problems trying to identify what is wrong with my programs ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:06 pm ----------------------------------- ya we all miss that function too... but if u click on the highlighted text, it'll give u an general idea, but no it wont trace for u ----------------------------------- shorthair Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:19 pm ----------------------------------- What in the hell are you talking about , turing 5 has a perfect debugger , and trace ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:19 pm ----------------------------------- might not have the trace but you can figure it out yourself... just follow the code flow... as for displaying variable values, you can simply use put variable to confirm it's value... as you get better with practice, you wouldn't even need to use debug :wink: ----------------------------------- ArchAngel16 Mon Jan 19, 2004 5:50 pm I'm a moron ----------------------------------- I've figured it out but um how do I go to a specific line of code in a program I'm working on my project as I speak and I've got my main menu right its a procedure but I need a way to get back to the main menu from the different game procedures in the program. The menu is lower down in the program than the game procedures so it wont work -Arch