----------------------------------- who cares? Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:58 pm reclusive include problem ----------------------------------- hello, i am making a turing program where i am opening more than i window and switching between them. when i run the code, from the main program, i close the main window, i create a secondary window and i go to another file. there i do what i want and i close the secondary window, then i open the mainwindow again and i want to include the main program (the one i ran in the first place). when i run the main program i get an erroe that says "reclusive error of 'main.t'". i know why this is happening, because i am declaring a procedure that is going to be used by the secondary program in the main program and i am declaring an include statement of the main program itself. i see the problem, but i'm just wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem. thanks a lot. ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:30 am ----------------------------------- well you're approaching the problem all wrong. The same program can have multiple windows, no need for subprograms and denetanly no need for having the same procedure included twice. The window is just something to which output is directed. So the same main program just opens a new window and sets the appropriate one active before proceding with the output (text/gfx) Generally you would want to keep interface to a single window unless you have a multiwindow selection system (such as where an entire window is dedicated to a group of output. ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:08 am ----------------------------------- Window.SetActive (windowID : int) once you declared what window you want to have, this will let you switch from the current window to the window specified. Basicly, you can keep a main window, and open up multiple other windows, but have that main window run the main.t, and don't have your other window call on the main.t over and over again.