----------------------------------- plainjane Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:15 pm GUI - small nitpicky problem ----------------------------------- i am writing an email program (due Monday! me procrastinator :P), and in my login screen i use two GUI text fields to get the username and password and then i have two buttons, OK(goes on) and Cancel (exits). when u finish typing ur name/ pass, u click on either button. just wondering if there's a way to select OK by pressing enter (without clicking) after u finish typing... and no, GUI.CreateButtonFull (x, y, ...etc..., true) does NOT work ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:24 pm ----------------------------------- ask KK - he's in your class (I think) :wink: loop [Input.KeysDown] exit when GUI.ProcessEvent end loop if you dont know how to use Input.KeysDown, read a tutorail on it (we have tutorails on everything :lol: ). This will basically allow you to have your own shortcuts ----------------------------------- plainjane Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:01 am ----------------------------------- thank you! The bad news: my version of turing doesnt have that, nor doesthe one at school... but thanks anyway... and yes, kk sits beside me :P. and i solved her problem... in a sumwut simpler (but uglier) way involving loops... (heh i know that's vague, but i gotta get to work soon... maybe i post l8r)