----------------------------------- cool dude Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:48 pm html5 validation ----------------------------------- Hello Does anyone know how to validate html5 code? I went here validator.w3.org and my code validates successfully but i dont get the html code snippet to put into my code so that the html validation sticker shows up Thanks! ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 pm RE:html5 validation ----------------------------------- Using experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker. The validator checked your document with an experimental feature: HTML5 Conformance Checker. This feature has been made available for your convenience, but be aware that it may be unreliable, or not perfectly up to date with the latest development of some cutting-edge technologies. If you find any issues with this feature, please report them. Thank you. That's probably why they don't have a "Valid HTML" code snippet. ----------------------------------- cool dude Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:41 pm Re: html5 validation ----------------------------------- Thanks Amailer. I have already discovered they don't have an html 5 validation sticker. Would have been nice if they did :) ----------------------------------- rdrake Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:58 pm RE:html5 validation ----------------------------------- Highly experimental, results don't really mean much until everything is finalized (in 9ish years): [url=http://html5.validator.nu/]link. ----------------------------------- getlitleye Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 am Re: html5 validation ----------------------------------- That's a great resource to use for HTML5 validation. However, I second cold data's request for HTML5 validation in the Firefox extension. In fact, you might not have read but there's a small discussion of professional designers and developers.