----------------------------------- ProgrammingFun Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 am phpBB -> Restricting Access to a Forum ----------------------------------- I wanted to ask (phpBB's site wasn't very helpful): How can I restrict access to a forum based on post count? I want to create a special forum on my school's board for the very active members but I can't find a good way to enable access to that certain forum... Any ideas? Thanks for the help. :vi: ----------------------------------- Sur_real Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm RE:phpBB -> Restricting Access to a Forum ----------------------------------- Have you tried searching for a mod? I'm not sure what version you're running but you can try this http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/post_count_requirements/ ----------------------------------- ProgrammingFun Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 pm RE:phpBB -> Restricting Access to a Forum ----------------------------------- Thanks, I actually never noticed that one.... I'm on 3.0.8 BTW...but this should work...