----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:42 pm SEASONAL BITS ARE DEAD ----------------------------------- i got 30 bits for doing somthing AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT , could an admin please tell me what i did ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:14 pm ----------------------------------- hahaha :lol: you can get it only once anyways ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:45 pm ----------------------------------- THATTS NO FAIR ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:46 pm ----------------------------------- is it jsut a script running on the page , i wanna know how i won , did i click on a hot spot on the main page or somthing , or was i a lucky user ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:02 pm ----------------------------------- whats it with these bits?!?! either way, if you post a new topic you get 2 bits post a reply you get 1 bit. simple. ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:08 pm ----------------------------------- i know how that all works , but i mean you have loads of bits so what do you mean " what is with these bits" dont you know what they do ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:15 pm ----------------------------------- if i could covert these bits into real cash that would be awsoem :twisted: ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:09 pm ----------------------------------- you found a screet bit's page on compsci.ca, and you have to figger it out for your self or it whould not be any fun :P but i will give a clue, it is has to do with somting seasonal so think about what on compsci.ca has to do with this seasonal lattly. ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:55 pm ----------------------------------- dan, i think that clue was a little too much, i just went and "discovered" the secret as well. wtf? i win bits?! noooooo, curse you hacker dan, curse youuuu! ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:30 pm ----------------------------------- may be it was, but no one was finding them. ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:33 pm ----------------------------------- what what, help me out i don't get it :S it has something to do with the snow...? ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:42 pm ----------------------------------- you got to figer it out for your self :twisted: ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:54 pm ----------------------------------- YAY I found it. It's just something about this season that cheers me up. ----------------------------------- Triple Five Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:39 am ----------------------------------- ME too :D i found it ! i like this season blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahbsnowflakelahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahb :lol: :lol: :lol: ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:41 pm ----------------------------------- of you found it, where is your 30 bits? ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:06 pm ----------------------------------- Lets all give a round of applause to me for finding this ----------------------------------- Maverick Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:32 pm ----------------------------------- lol Thanx shorthair, we love you. ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:04 pm ----------------------------------- amalier, you get 2 bits for REPLYING and 1 bit for POSTING not the other way around :lol: ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:19 pm ----------------------------------- really? who could have made that stupid change :twisted: :D ? It makes more sence if you post a new topic (starting something new) that you get 2 bits, for just simply replying you should get 1. ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:30 pm ----------------------------------- well they assumed that when u post you ask for help, and when u reply you answer ppl's problems... but that never happens ----------------------------------- McKenzie Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:37 pm ----------------------------------- I'm with Mazer, Hints take away from how special it is to find secrets (I also hate cheat books for games) I sorta assumed most people got the bits. ----------------------------------- recneps Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:39 pm ----------------------------------- are they still available? i didnt get them :( (i think) lol ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:54 am ----------------------------------- it's not down yet but it will be soon :shock: i will probly make more hiden stuff some time, so keep your eyes open. ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:31 am ----------------------------------- Make it so that only 1 person can get it. (also it make so that you have to hack it to get it, like try2hack cept 1 lvl only) ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:45 am ----------------------------------- ah, i dont realy whont poleop tring to reandomly hack things to see if they can get bits, but many be somting like that (as in knogale of hacking like things is need) whould be cool. ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:30 am ----------------------------------- it was christmas. dan felt like giving us all a christmas present ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:11 am ----------------------------------- i still haven't found it LOL ----------------------------------- recneps Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:47 pm ----------------------------------- me either :( ----------------------------------- santabruzer Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:17 pm ----------------------------------- well... i just don't get it... don't get it all.. there is snow falling.. but how the heck do you get bits from that? ----------------------------------- Mazer Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:42 pm ----------------------------------- Hint: you make a "wish" :wink: ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:49 pm ----------------------------------- i never knew about it until mazer made my pointer cold ----------------------------------- rizzix Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:18 pm ----------------------------------- oh my.. well o well.. thats like a good enough clues guys.. id suggest to now officially shut up :wink: :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:20 pm ----------------------------------- sory every one but the time for this bits giffted is now over. any how now for thous of you who whold like to know where it was: it did have to do with the snow on the mx page, once in every loop on the page one snow flake whould like to the a screet page (witch is now disabled) that whould give you 30 bits. you could have found this if you where borad and trying to click on snow flakes for no reason, lol or if you looked at the html code (or in some cases if you got lucky and a snow flake whent over somting you where going to click, lol). Also 25 poleop found this one inculding a few of the staff who where just testing it. better luck to every one who did not get bits this time, there will be more of thess things to come latter. ----------------------------------- naoki Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:51 pm ----------------------------------- it was pretty easy for me. i just clicked on the first snowflake and boom! there were 30 free bits of course, now that i got what i wanted, it's all kinda pointless