----------------------------------- chibitenshi_03 Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:27 pm how do you make a window close? ----------------------------------- I want an user to input a number then the window will automatically close but i don't know how to do that. This is all i have: window := Window.Open ("position:top;center,graphics:300;200") put "How thick do you want the line to be?" get thickness How do i continue? :? ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:31 pm ----------------------------------- first, it should be [b]var[/b] window := Window.Open ("position:top;center,graphics:300;200") in case you didn't know. and too close it you do this: Window.Close (window) %and just to be safe... return ----------------------------------- chibitenshi_03 Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:36 pm ----------------------------------- hehehe...oh yeah...thanks :P ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:04 pm ----------------------------------- Mazer when i close hte window i often error out , is the return what stopts that , or what is that for :D