----------------------------------- Angel Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:34 pm What's a good site where I can build a website? ----------------------------------- I have this school ISP to do where I need to build a website. Does anyone have any recomendations? I need a good site, not like Tripod or anything, I mean it's good and all but I need something that's more developed... something with more graphics, you know? Well anyway, please post your recommendations. Thanks. :D ----------------------------------- shorthair Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:42 pm ----------------------------------- i guess youyr proabably in grade 9 ( thats when i did mine) , you will never finsd webspace that wil give you a clean site for free , and its not a requirement for the project your teacher wont use hte internet they will view it as html in front page , that way ther are no banners or slowdowns ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:10 pm ----------------------------------- yeah, i really don't think the teacher expects your site on the internet, but if you really want to put it up try your ISP. i think that with most providers, they provide an email address and some (usually around 20megs) webspace. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:42 pm ----------------------------------- Not my shitty Dial-Up internet... I used geocities and hated it... so rule that one out :P