----------------------------------- Martin Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:16 pm Diablo 2 Players UNITE! ----------------------------------- Me and Tony are addicted. So if you play Diablo 2 post here. ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:43 pm ----------------------------------- score 8) ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:49 pm ----------------------------------- Lvl 92 Barb! ----------------------------------- Martin Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:02 pm ----------------------------------- Level 50 Meteorb Sorc. She's really sexy. ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:17 pm ----------------------------------- level 75 WW barb... gradually turning him into MF ----------------------------------- Mazer Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:01 pm ----------------------------------- i've got a level 6 banana! man, i totally pwn all those demonic badasses with my delicious potassium based attacks. ka-pow! as you may have guessed, i'm kidding. seeing as i don't have a copy of diablo, i don't play it. i have played it though, just for a bit and it wasn't online. how much would it cost for a copy of diablo 2 these days? ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:19 pm ----------------------------------- such an old boring game.. :D :) :twisted: ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:37 pm ----------------------------------- I'm thinking about banning amailer from the forums... all in favor? :twisted: actually you can get D2 for quite cheap those days... make sure to get it with LoD expansion though :? ----------------------------------- Boarder16 Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:39 pm ----------------------------------- Lvl 46 Necromancer...lol haven't played in a year though.. ----------------------------------- Rudiger Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:27 pm ----------------------------------- i can't belive this d2 sucks ass play a good game like ff11 or dungeon seige. thous are good rpg games. how about Halo Pc or Counter Strike i say you play thous games. and stop playing gay little games like d2/LOD ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:36 pm ----------------------------------- i hate HALO, same goes with CS, and same with those other games. No games are good at the moment.. life.. ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:46 pm ----------------------------------- STFU Rudiger, or I'll ban you soo fast, you head will spin :twisted: though if you're willing to supply me with $15 a month so that I could subscribe to FFXI (or any other MMORPG that requires a monthly fee), I'm gonna make you a mod or something or other :lol: ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:57 pm ----------------------------------- Rudiger I agree with you on the Halo PC and CS, i think ff11 is pretty gay, im not really into final fantisy. D2 LoD is a great classic, tony do what you must to stop their mutiny. ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:58 pm ----------------------------------- i hate HALO, same goes with CS, and same with those other games. No games are good at the moment.. life.. Amailer you bitter, bitter man. How can you not like any of the games out? What games do you like new or old? ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:03 am ----------------------------------- I used to like AAO, but the latest version is all messed up. I used to play BF 1942 (DC MOD) that game owns, maby still does idk. I used to play JK2 about 2 weeks ago (or more) now i stopped again, it sucks. WOW. I used to play D2, now its old. I used to play SC, now its old and bs. I used to play... what..? ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:51 pm ----------------------------------- haha D2 all the way!! well, not all the way... warcraft III (even more so with frozen throne) > D2 (even with LoD) oh and btw, lvl 90 sorc 8) ----------------------------------- the_binary_soul Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:18 pm ----------------------------------- as good as it is warcraft three is flawed, starcraft is, and always has been the best lvl 82 sorceress lvl 58 necro ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:54 pm ----------------------------------- how is war3 flawed? its pretty balanced ATM, well, except for the damn humans! :evil: ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:07 pm ----------------------------------- well I personally prefer StarCraft over WarCraft III... I donno... it's just classic 8) ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:27 pm ----------------------------------- SC was good, but it was laggy on my internet connection because the unit cap was a staggering 200 as opposed to 100 in war3 FT. so since sc was laggy on myinternet, war3 > sc :D ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:29 pm ----------------------------------- I think W3s unit cap is too low. And upkeep costs don't help ether :roll: actually in SC, your unit cap is 200 per race :wink: so in SC-BW a protoss player can have a whooping 600 units if he was to mindcontrol a drone and an SCV :lol: ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:23 pm ----------------------------------- go sc!! ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:33 pm ----------------------------------- yeah well in wc3 any race can get any unit because of the Dark Ranger (neutral hero)'s ultimate : Charm :D:D:D:D ----------------------------------- DanShadow Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:11 pm ----------------------------------- D2 is one of the best games I have ever seen! Im still addicted to it, but my hard-drive had to be formatted, and my graphix card was destroyed, so I only have a measly lv 19 Necro :oops::cry: But im a little happy, I got Cathans Mesh...does that sell for anything anymore?? ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:33 pm ----------------------------------- I don't think it ever did...... :P oh yeah and necros suck :P Amazons and Sorcs all the way!! wahoo :dance: ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:43 pm ----------------------------------- sets are not worth anything unless they're of the higher end... like tal's armor or IK set... sigon is always popular with low levels, mostly cuz it's shiny :lol: btw - I've got 3 other cathan's set items lying around somewhere (mask, staff, ring) if you want to trade, PM :wink: as for zon/sorc being the best... its doubtful. I mean yeah - they're killing machines, but both rely on highskill range attacks :roll: pff ----------------------------------- Maverick Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:16 am ----------------------------------- the only rare IK thing is the armor. BARBS ROCK!!! ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:27 pm ----------------------------------- sorcs / amazon take the most skill unlike the stupid barbarian or paladin or necro.... druid & assassin are good too :) ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:38 pm ----------------------------------- obviously not :roll: Sorc/zon you just max out one attach and stand there, shooting everybody up from 2 screens away :lol: with a barb or a palading you're up close meleeing the monsters. not that I have anything against any class, I'm just saying that they're played with a very different approach ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:44 pm ----------------------------------- pssshhh 2 screens away = guided arrow.. .... ..... .... ... .. and frozen orb.. ... ..... .... ..... and lightning fury.... ..... ... dammit!! ----------------------------------- BigBear Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:04 am Re: Diablo 2 Players UNITE! ----------------------------------- Best game EVER do not have to make stuff well you do just the fun way I don't think I will stop playing that game untill everyone else does or the server goes down (probably never) it is still a good LAnm game.