
-----------------------------------
jcollins1991
Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 am

Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
On pages where there are links to code in the post body my browsers keep rendering code at some point after code blocks as 11px whereas the text above is being shown as 12px... Is this something wrong with the site or are my browsers just messing up?

e.g. on http://compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?p=224647 in each post on that page everything up until the second is 12px and all post text below (except stuff in code tags) is showing as 11px... According to the code inspector in Chrome the span "postbody" is ending before the second table every time...

-----------------------------------
Insectoid
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 am

RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
Hmm, I get the same thing. I haven't really noticed before.

-----------------------------------
TerranceN
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:26 am

RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
I noticed almost right away, but I figured it was like the empty post glitch in the Turing help forum. I thought people knew but it was only a minor inconvenience.

-----------------------------------
ProgrammingFun
Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 am

RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
I noticed immediately as well...I believe there was a discussion about this somewhere as well... :mrgreen:

-----------------------------------
rdrake
Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
This has existed since at least v3 launched.  Not really site breaking so it hasn't bothered being fixed.

-----------------------------------
ProgrammingFun
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm

RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
BTW, any ETA for v4?

-----------------------------------
SS1389
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
Also, the confirmation code you need to type for the referral part to get 50 bits isn't there.

-----------------------------------
jcollins1991
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Re: RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
This has existed since at least v3 launched.  Not really site breaking so it hasn't bothered being fixed.

oic k thanks, didn't notice it until now somehow :S

-----------------------------------
rdrake
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: RE:Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
BTW, any ETA for v4?Work hasn't even really started on it.

-----------------------------------
ProgrammingFun
Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Re: Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
Also, the confirmation code you need to type for the referral part to get 50 bits isn't there.What's that?

-----------------------------------
SS1389
Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Re: Compsci.ca html error?
-----------------------------------
Wow. I think they removed that....
