----------------------------------- strife_8 Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:29 am Those cool operating systems ----------------------------------- Well, I just watched Bad Boys II and that part with the nerdy tech dude, who had all his computers with a super cool looking operating system. Then I thought about it and pretty much all movies with computers have non-windows operating systems that i've never seen before. So my question to you is this, where do I get one of these super-cool operating systems? And which are the coolest you've used? ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:47 am ----------------------------------- get linux, its free` ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:16 pm ----------------------------------- well if you hate windows but need the combitbity you can get a new shell for it. baisly it removes all the windows gui and grafiks stuff comply with a new system. i uses balck box lite on some of my comps b/c it has almost no graifls witch makes it run fast. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:58 pm ----------------------------------- ...also a lot of those that they use aren't even real... especially that shit where they're hacking and it pops up in red letters "access denied" and green letteres "access granted" and shit like that.... ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:02 pm ----------------------------------- lol - swordfish :lol: that's crazy. The guy's base code for a worm he wrote in collage is soo graphics intensive, I'd have trouble drawing a frame of that in 3DSMAX :? ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:38 pm ----------------------------------- i did not like swordfish becuse of that crazy virus writing. the last time i cheked most viurs are made in vb or c++ not 3dmax :think: and i realy did not get all thous odd refucences to it have so many heades or w/e. computer progames are not 3d, in fact they dont even realy exist in any dimition other then time.