----------------------------------- jaimedz Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm I can't connect to dwite ----------------------------------- I am going to do the contest but I can't seem to connect to dwite! Everything worked yesterday.... Can anyway tell me the proper way of viewing the questions and submitting the solutions? ----------------------------------- Tony Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm RE:I can\'t connect to dwite ----------------------------------- Our primary server is out of commission, due to what appears to be a DoS attack that coincided with the start of the DWITE round. We are back up on our backup server, but the cascading technical problems would make this round of DWITE very problematic. Round 7 of DWITE is suspended. We'll try again next month. Sorry for the inconvenience. Dan is pulling some magic to restore us to a working state. ----------------------------------- Unnamed.t Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 am Re: I can't connect to dwite ----------------------------------- Dwite has been rescheduled by Dan. It will take place on June 02, 2010 3:15 p.m. (EST I think....)