----------------------------------- Minyatto Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:40 pm Menu Bar/Navigation with a photo that appears when you mouseover a category. ----------------------------------- I got this cool idea of having a menu or like a navigation sidebar that can allow the viewer to mouseover the link in the menu, and on the side (in a box maybe?) a picture will appear in accordance to which link the mouse is at. I'm not so sure about how to code it though. I do have some basic knowledge about HTML such as table formatting and stuff... but unfortunately, my knowledge isn't enough to accomplish this task. Your help will be VERY VERY much appreciated :) Thanks for the attention! :D ----------------------------------- chrisbrown Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm RE:Menu Bar/Navigation with a photo that appears when you mouseover a category. ----------------------------------- Sounds like a job for JavaScript. This tutorial is popular. Adding: "Before you continue you should have a basic understanding of the following: HTML / XHTML." Check.