----------------------------------- Andy Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:33 am IMPORTANT NOTICE ----------------------------------- this is news to most of you so listen up. i'm the new mod at the spam section, home to many l33t compsci members. well, things are gonna change here, no advertising for other compsci sites, no flamming, and no posting in naoki's daily post... well thats about all ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:34 am ----------------------------------- o and bits will be deducted for comments in naoki's post and bits will be added if u go to massey and research the history behind our compsci teacher 10 bits per post +90 bits to naoki +30 bits to dauntless +10 bits to asian_sensation +99999882 bits to Ronald Mickey aka McKenzie ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:51 pm No one ever uses the subject line. ----------------------------------- How does the "log out" feature work :?: I find it very confusing :cry: When you're done playing StarCraft you just get up and leave, right :?: . P.S. I'm lucky I didn't start writing some LKF about myself. Why would I flame myself... -> I most be sTooPiD. :cry: ----------------------------------- McKenzie Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:41 pm ----------------------------------- Ya, that's realy weird. And you're talkn' crazy talk too. Are you alright??? ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:45 pm ----------------------------------- hahaha funny sir... i guess i deserved that for not logging off... ----------------------------------- Dan Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:17 pm ----------------------------------- looks like dodge is going nuts with his new powers over the spam fourm :silly: ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:14 pm ----------------------------------- yah but mr. mckenzie has enough sexy bits to get an e-mail account but i have a craptacular fraction :( that's it, hardcore sticky posting. and thanks dodge for making it happen