----------------------------------- coolest35 Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:37 am HTML ----------------------------------- Hey Guys / and or girls.. i have a problem with my html. .. when i pasted it into the frontpage html editor it doesn't display and images and or text in the normal view, only in the preview mode i can see them. I had a page made without html and the same thing happened .. could it be a problem in my HTML or the program?? HERE IS THE CODE : National Pole Soccer Association                     Welcome! Welcome to the world's first and only National Pole Soccer Association Website!  Throughout this site is information based on a sport called Pole Soccer. The 2003/04 Pole Soccer Season will start September 2nd and will end by the end of June! Stay tuned for the latest and greatest information on the NPSA, throughout the season. Recent News                   Posted By:                                                           News / Update Information Update 12 / 00 / 03 : The new layout is up and running, I  hope you like it! Vote for it on the poll (Left)           © Copyright 2003 N . P . S . A . All Rights Reserved.