----------------------------------- trusty Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Can someone please point me in the right direction for qualified talented people. ----------------------------------- BigBear Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:04 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Job description? ----------------------------------- USEC_OFFICER Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Talented in what way? *Winks suggestively* I assume you mean programmers. (What language?) ----------------------------------- Turing_Gamer Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:23 am Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- In what region do you live and what job do you want? ----------------------------------- USEC_OFFICER Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- How much do you get paid and what is this about? ----------------------------------- trusty Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- I am currently residing in ajax and have been doing research for a website I intend to start up. I believe the primary language that would be used is Ruby and ROR Im not too familiar with the all the languages and speak I will leave that up to you guys I'm an entrepreneur that has been researching for a while and through my research I was lead here hopefully this is where I find the people I need to take my idea to the next level! ----------------------------------- USEC_OFFICER Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:51 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Then I believe that you should put this under the website development part of compsci. You'll get more hits that way. (More important ones at least) ----------------------------------- Turing_Gamer Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- @Trusty: Google is your friend. Type Ajax (your job) ----------------------------------- trusty Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Where is the website development section? ----------------------------------- SNIPERDUDE Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- http://compsci.ca/v3/index.php?pf=109&h=1&start=0. You can find the link on the compsci main page (the index). ----------------------------------- trusty Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Thanks sniperdude. By the way do you do programming? ----------------------------------- SNIPERDUDE Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Yes sir, but I haven't done much in web design I'm sorry to say. ----------------------------------- trusty Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- what do you specialize in? ----------------------------------- SNIPERDUDE Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- I write small games, knowledgable in Python, some VB (it's been a while), and C++. I'm currently working on a large open-source game I'm starting, it's still in very early stages. It will be a first-person network shooter for PC (I'll try to make it cross-platform, but that all depends on the libraries I use). I'm not looking for work at the moment, but I know there's many knowledgable peoples on these forums. ----------------------------------- WebLock Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:02 pm Re: Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- I have a good news for you, this website is full of awesome web site developers. Just visit the link here and you will find what you were looking for: spam spam spam banned, lol ----------------------------------- Insectoid Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 pm RE:Looking for a developer for hire! ----------------------------------- Not really the spot for this, but how far along are you in development, sniperdude? Have you got the source available somewhere?