----------------------------------- Rudiger Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:22 pm ISU waht gaem should i do ----------------------------------- ok i need some help here... i have to to my ISU i cant choice between a Duke Nukem Game or Canoons or one of thous shooting games where you use your mouse...? what should i do, what should i do. ----------------------------------- santabruzer Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:24 pm ----------------------------------- There is a whole forum devoted to ISU game ideas... maybe you should check there ----------------------------------- thoughtful Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:19 pm ----------------------------------- yes, but remember it is always better to do a easy one which is really good looking than trying to do something which is hard for you and getting a finished result which is not that good. But you should check the forum stanz told you about and it will get you started ----------------------------------- Dan Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:05 am ----------------------------------- heh, i like your spelling of that title. looks like how i whould speel it. :P if you look thougth turing help post there are a few post on this inculding sticky one that was metionded. just dont plan somting to big, dont whont to not have a finshed product when you have to hand it in. RPG's are fun and cna rang on skill level for coding them. ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:58 am ----------------------------------- best way to show off is always starting with a really simple project, and throwing in a shitload of features while you still have time :lol: ----------------------------------- Rudiger Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:27 pm ----------------------------------- ok... i looked through that string gave me the same ideas before.. but itwell be cool make a game like duke nukem 1 (the side view one), still i cant discused what should i do. or should i do cannon's and put some cool effects in it. and cool weapons. ----------------------------------- poly Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:08 pm ----------------------------------- Its really up to you. We don't know how fast you can work/how good you are etc so like if we suggest you to do something like The Sims and you take that project on you may feel after a few weeks that you dont like the idea any more. ok... i looked through that string gave me the same ideas before.. but itwell be cool make a game like duke nukem 1 (the side view one), still i cant discused what should i do. or should i do cannon's and put some cool effects in it. and cool weapons. Hmm well what about combining them into a game. Could work numerous ways. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:32 pm ----------------------------------- here's an idea, pay mazer 100 bux, and hand in his Evasive Manuver ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:25 pm ----------------------------------- **uses the force** dodge, take a look at that wall over there. look really closely :wall: there we go... good... ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:52 pm ----------------------------------- lol, it'd be really funny if somebody hacked your comp, and you have a webcame, and they pop the cd drive out and hit u in the head lol ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:58 pm ----------------------------------- lol, it'd be really funny if somebody hacked your comp, and you have a webcame, and they pop the cd drive out and hit u in the head lol ok... uh... what relevance did that have to me using the force to make you smack your head on a wall as punishment for suggesting that i sell my stupid junky crap-crap game? ----------------------------------- Rudiger Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:23 pm ----------------------------------- ok we gut to start ower ISU and i still dont know what to do HELP ME??? ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:28 pm ----------------------------------- :eh: did you look at that sticky post that says game ideas? ----------------------------------- Rudiger Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:49 pm ----------------------------------- yeah i looked at it .. just 5 mins ago ive finished watching war games the moive and so i going to make a gmawe like that its going to be great. p.s- y is the sever so slow. ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:18 pm ----------------------------------- p.s- y is the sever so slow. probly b/c of our crapy hosting poleop. may be i should have not sent all thous agnagery leters :think: altho it could have been that we where 100mb over the bandwithlimit last month :doh: