----------------------------------- krishon Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:58 pm d2 patch came out, if neone cares ----------------------------------- yup it came out, very very gay patch, but it came out, lol ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:11 pm ----------------------------------- this nicely sums everything up... http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/wallpapers/hellfrozenover/HellFrozenOver-text-640x.jpg ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:57 pm ----------------------------------- So, it is out ;D Now.... ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:06 am ----------------------------------- yeah... it's out, and I would be exsited, but I just dont have time for D2 anymore :evil: If I play anything, it's some Xbox 8) Thinking of getting a new game actually. I've got Jet Set Radio, Sega GT, DOA3, MechAssult. Any sujestions for some cool game? I'm thinking something like Halo maybe. ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:44 pm ----------------------------------- halo is good (for pc at least) but only for the multiplayer. unless, of course, if you happen to have an affinity for fighting the undead in just about every game you play :roll: ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:57 pm ----------------------------------- whats with everyone and halo! hmm many people have been playing that game... ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:05 pm ----------------------------------- because apparently it's really good 8) does anyone know when Halo 2 comes out? ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:25 pm ----------------------------------- no idea when Halo 2 comes out, but you should defintely ditch DOA and get Soul Calibur II, it's very very good. and of course, get Halo, no Xbox gamer is complete without owning Halo. ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:53 pm ----------------------------------- well I have a bunch of tests this week, but the weekend will be all about gaming 8) I'll going to check out my local EB :lol: That new game - Kill Switch looks preaty good. It's a 3rd person shooter, like MGS2, but you actually get to use your AK, instead of just carrying it to blend in. :lol: When I tested AK out in MGS2, it was game over, cuz soo many guys came running after me :o *tony starts waiting to see Kill Switch on "previously owned" shelf* yeah... I'm cheap :? ----------------------------------- Blade Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:48 pm ----------------------------------- *tony starts waiting to see Kill Switch on "previously owned" shelf* yeah... I'm cheap :? aren't we all? its better to be cheap then you can sit there with a bag of chips that you bought with the extra money :-D ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:17 pm ----------------------------------- sitting in EB store with a bag of chips and a coke in front of "previously owned" shelf, waiting for them to put up some new games? :lol: ----------------------------------- Azzy Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:29 pm ----------------------------------- they totally ****ed up the cow runs so i'm gone from d2.i'm gonna give my account to my friend and delete d2.if they kept the cows the same then i'd stay.but they didn't so i'm gone.back to good ol starcraft it is. ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:49 pm ----------------------------------- Starcraft AHAHAH crazy old boring unwanted game :D ----------------------------------- Mazer Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:45 pm ----------------------------------- Starcraft AHAHAH crazy old boring unwanted game :D BWAHAHAHAHA! Amailer, i suggest you find something to hide under quick. you're about to have 100 million+ asians chasing after you! ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:54 pm ----------------------------------- What....I was like the best on Starcraft..... -.- I left it because bnet went out of hand...hmm still is IT juST***** ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:07 pm ----------------------------------- they totally ****ed up the cow runs no they didn't :roll: they just made cows give no experience and no drops :lol: But seriously, D2 is not about cow runs, it's about playing the actual game. It's really disturbing to see a lvl4 sorc standing in Act5 Hell, bitching about how noone is killing Baal for her :lol: Ladder system kind of fixed that. Besides, you can still get to lvl80 over the weekend without cow runs.