----------------------------------- Tony Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:57 pm Computer Competitions Intro - READ ----------------------------------- This board is used to post practice problems from past competitions, and/or those created by CompSci.ca team. Feel free to post solutions, alternate solutions and comments about problem/solution(s). Basically this is the area where you need to be if you want to do good on upcomming Waterloo contest and/or others. Or if you feel that you need more practice doing programming on a higher level :D ----------------------------------- SilverSprite Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:49 pm ----------------------------------- What's the swat team? ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:37 pm ----------------------------------- i dunno, i think its the mods plus homer and clatalyst ----------------------------------- JayLo Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:49 pm ----------------------------------- well... homer and catalyst are part of the dTeam... i think it's just the mods... ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:46 pm ----------------------------------- SWAT is that thing we got on our logo on top left. It was site's initial name before it got changed to compsci.ca besides, take a look at when the original message was posted. ----------------------------------- Coding_Guy Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:06 am RE:Computer Competitions Intro - READ ----------------------------------- as for me, it's even harder to write contests, because in order to start thinking about the problem, i need to make sure i understand everything the problem asks me. and since i'm in an english speaking system only for 2.5 years, the wording of a problem is what makes it most difficult for me anyways, i'm stuck on CCC, j5 from last year and i cant figure out exactly what the problem asks ----------------------------------- md Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 am RE:Computer Competitions Intro - READ ----------------------------------- This thread was 5 years old. WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU REVIVE IT?