----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:34 pm Targeting a form to a window ----------------------------------- Ok, this is what i want..... there are 2 windows open, 1 has a form...when i submit the form...it closes that window and the action (of the form) goes to that second window (the one thats currently open) ----------------------------------- krishon Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:30 pm ----------------------------------- um....i guess find out the javascript that closes the window...i did a form that redirected to a page, i'd guess u just need javascript to close the window...if u do, make sure u u declare the ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:45 pm ----------------------------------- tried....cann't find 1 and i found 1 but....it did not work. ----------------------------------- krishon Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:46 pm ----------------------------------- hmmm....stupid javascript, lol.....do u really want another window cuz u can just redirect...