----------------------------------- AsianSensation Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:13 pm Abusing Bits ----------------------------------- There is a major way to abuse bits, just to let you guys know in case you want to fix it. Lets not give any one any ideas :evil: method edited out ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:23 pm ----------------------------------- thats not a bug, its normal... the mod did not add it..hmm maby i should thanks for the tip! (even though it was not for my site lol) ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:49 pm ----------------------------------- well, it's not really that useful, unless you have 2 hours on your hands... ----------------------------------- octopi Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:03 pm ----------------------------------- also the board has spam protection built in....so you can't post more then a certain number of messages in a certain time limit....based on that .....it would take way to long to get a usable number of bits. ----------------------------------- naoki Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:29 am ----------------------------------- bits are pretty much useless after you're done fancy-ing up your name and title. the e-mail thingy is kinda interesting but that takes way too much work to consider ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:57 am ----------------------------------- oh, ok then, so it's not really abusable... btw, there is still that problem with selling effects, you still don't get your bits back... ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:02 pm ----------------------------------- thats not a problem again....the hack did not add it lol... :( Well its actually it should not have been called sell...should have been called something else ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- it should have been called "get rid of your effect and lose all the bits you invested", but that is too long to fit on a button so I guess they just called it "sell" :lol: