----------------------------------- nis Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:14 pm Corrupt Input.tu file ----------------------------------- Could some one post up there input.tu file it is the Input Module that coems with turing. I cannot run the program with out it. thanks to any one who puts it up. ----------------------------------- rizzix Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:24 pm ----------------------------------- whoa nis, it's not like ur winning the avatar contest by having the BiGgest avatar ----------------------------------- krishon Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:31 pm ----------------------------------- lol it is one of the best tho ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:53 pm ----------------------------------- sory, posting of parts of the holth turing editor = dan gets sued. now that may seem like a funny thing to do to dan but you have to rember who pays for the hosting and domian of this site :lol: i whould sugest resingating turing. also i am reseting your avatar back to defualt b/c that is way to big :shock: