----------------------------------- Catalyst Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:37 pm Pencil+Ink+Photoshop ----------------------------------- Heres my first experiment combining photoshop with real drawings http://catalyze.mine.nu/cityworld0.jpg ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:45 pm ----------------------------------- awsome, did you draw the whole thing? Or just used Spherize? ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:45 pm ----------------------------------- cool, looks like M.C. Escher... ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:48 pm ----------------------------------- that's pretty freaking cool. :clap: ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:57 pm ----------------------------------- the lineart is a bit sketchy, but I like the coloring and the idea behind it. Way to go Catalyst :clap: ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:30 pm ----------------------------------- i realy like it, looks pro. i like the idea of it two and gose with your skill in 3d progaming :P ----------------------------------- Catalyst Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:37 pm ----------------------------------- Amailer - i drew the whole thing AsianSensation - ur right it does, i based the concept off some of his work http://catalyze.mine.nu/mc.jpg ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:41 pm ----------------------------------- Wow thats amazing ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:53 pm ----------------------------------- some math artists make crazy looking drawings... They're physically impossible (straight lines that're suppost to be bend in 3D space or like one of those Cs with 3 ends) :lol: but yeah - awesome stuff ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:46 am ----------------------------------- im not even getting close to that art :shock: i hate math!! :D! ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:55 am ----------------------------------- that is really cool. mc escher type stuff kicks ass