----------------------------------- azndragon Thu Dec 26, 2002 4:19 pm Standalone EXE File ----------------------------------- Let's say I wanted to make my game into a standard exe file. Problem is, there are a lot of include statements, which require multiple files. Is there a way to include all my files into one exe file? ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:16 pm ----------------------------------- because of the way include works, it will compile into single file. what include does is it places the whole file into that line where include is used... like a procedure, but you can't pass any values to it. So unless I'm mistaken, if you compile your main file, it should work. *otherwise you can just copy the file and replace include with the actual content of the file... ----------------------------------- azndragon Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:07 pm ----------------------------------- Wow, thanks a lot. I didn't think that would work, because I was kinda worried about the file size, but it works great! At least I can start sending it to my friends, and not have them steal my source or whatever.