----------------------------------- Tony Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:59 pm MSN messanger color hack ----------------------------------- Myself and Dan were messing around with MSN messanger and came up with this hack (well more like a bug actually) that would allow you to have your messages in two colors without the use of 3rd party programs like MSN+ To activate/deactiave the bug hit Ctrl+Shift+" (quotation mark) Now in your message, use Ctrl+Enter to create a \n (new line character), imidiatly followed by ' (quotation mark) this will reset the color of the following text to black multicolor 'messaging ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:08 pm ----------------------------------- whoa cool, now if we can only have colors other than black... ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:30 pm ----------------------------------- Man, thats cool! ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:50 pm ----------------------------------- for colors other then black I guess we would need to monitor outcomming packages (or just find documentation), since font info is send in every message (I would assume). ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Sep 23, 2003 10:51 pm ----------------------------------- Im gonna look up on this.. /me CTRL+T, google.com ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:01 am ----------------------------------- also using Alt-333 (333 on the num pad dan (some ACII sybole) dan ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Sep 24, 2003 9:11 am ----------------------------------- all that MSN+ coding for nothing :roll: MSN has enough bugs to alter your messages the same way :lol: ----------------------------------- krishon Thu Sep 25, 2003 5:50 pm ----------------------------------- lol, yah....there are so many hacks out there...i've found a site with tons...tho i dun't remember wut it is, lol ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:17 pm ----------------------------------- Found somethign cool.. ě Well..atleast on MSN..it changes the font of the text after it...odd ;D ----------------------------------- krishon Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:15 pm ----------------------------------- k, i found the site, its www.mess.be, nice block checker :D ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:09 pm ----------------------------------- woa, tony, how do u find these things? ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:07 pm ----------------------------------- I remember mess.be, they have cool mods for MSN, and they even have other utilities to help you do cool stuff with MSN. you know those /sevillaugh they you can do with MSN plus? I wish they had a list of those things, those were cool, way better than emoticons. ----------------------------------- Radiohead Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:38 pm ----------------------------------- sorry to get off track but .. Asiansensation.. ur description is - hacker.._ if that is the case.. and u are a hacker.. im curious.. where can u find sub 7 if u dont know what im talking about .. i advise u to change that description.. ----------------------------------- LovelyCrap Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:11 pm ----------------------------------- sorry to get off track but .. Asiansensation.. ur description is - hacker.._ if that is the case.. and u are a hacker.. im curious.. where can u find sub 7 if u dont know what im talking about .. i advise u to change that description.. Um.... I donno if you've noticed but the description is not user defined.... you are assigned a description based on the number of posts you have. ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:13 pm ----------------------------------- ....You'd think he would ask dodge, or krishon....considering they're 'Kick Ass Hackers'. Anyways....sub7 is shit, and you can easily find it if you have a brain. Good luck with finding a brain. ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:30 pm ----------------------------------- lol, I find this funny, if he thought I was a hacker, then wait till he sees Homer's: Programming God, lol We'll even set up shrines to worship our programming god :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:24 pm ----------------------------------- LOL, SUB7 thats a good one i think you are on the wrong site for that. Go find some scriped kiddy fourm. :cussing: ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:25 pm ----------------------------------- Go find some scriped kiddy fourm. :cussing: I think dan is hosting a few on couple of his servers :lol: ----------------------------------- LovelyCrap Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:39 pm ----------------------------------- Go find some scriped kiddy fourm. :cussing: I think dan is hosting a few on couple of his servers :lol: Link please! J/K ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:03 pm ----------------------------------- lol, yea whats the url? and damn straight i kick ass lol... me and my crazy spamming skillz ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:53 pm ----------------------------------- OMG, you poleop. tony was joken, and you should not be scripped kiddys :evil: ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:56 pm ----------------------------------- but i want an 100 percent in my classes... :cry: ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:11 pm ----------------------------------- J/K ;D hmm dodge_tomahawk in the other hand is... hmm lol jk ;D ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:13 pm ----------------------------------- LOL he wrote in white... lol i'm just dumb