----------------------------------- hexx Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:33 pm What do you wnat turing to do? ----------------------------------- i wnat it to have lots of good stuff like: better GUI MINIMUM latency when playing sound files... SMALL EXE SIZE :evil: some predifeind fucntions like: -sort -illegal character finction Like string and int/real there should be "illegal" tihng -Loads of other stuff i can't think of........ ----------------------------------- azndragon Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:26 pm ----------------------------------- I wish it just had a better help file, and that version 4.0 would be able to handle sprites. ----------------------------------- FDisk87 Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:38 pm ----------------------------------- Inheritance, better GUI (similar to VB, VC++), implement ALL the features that are in the help file. ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:21 pm ----------------------------------- hehehehe...never though of turing being better... but if they wanna make it better they should just make including files manual so one simple program doesn't run so slow because everything's included... :? ----------------------------------- Dan Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:47 pm ----------------------------------- i whont it to run c++ and java code :P ----------------------------------- rizzix Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:02 pm ----------------------------------- proper function overloading!! i mean it.. not having that is soo frustrating.. and make all procedures and functions just 'methods' like in c/c++/java.. (void return type) and Constructors and Destructors and/or garbage collection. and regular expression support. better IO support, better network IO support. better graphics rendering engine. a built-in 3D library (eg: turing opengl interfaces) dll support more libraries other than the standard. i demand more!!! ----------------------------------- rizzix Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:09 pm ----------------------------------- Inheritance, better GUI (similar to VB, VC++), implement ALL the features that are in the help file. turing has inheritance.. works fine.. it lacks constructors. that bugs me.. alot.. i mean it!!! its annoying.. DAMN THING!!!! :evil: :evil: ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:17 pm ----------------------------------- dll support fully compiled ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:30 pm ----------------------------------- defenatly .DLL support. That would fix most of the problems :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:28 pm ----------------------------------- but if they whre to put all that in whount it just be c++ with difrent worads for the comands? :P ----------------------------------- rizzix Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:09 pm ----------------------------------- no ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:08 pm ----------------------------------- whount isn't that what we really want? :lol: C++ with simpler syntax :lol: ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:20 pm ----------------------------------- yea! and whatdotcolor too!