----------------------------------- krishon Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:00 pm backgrounds ----------------------------------- here are some backgrounds i've whipped up....the anime one i have...the 550 maranello one is crappier, but sitll ok....dl as u wish. ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:07 pm ----------------------------------- err, how about using maks and blen them? So it don't look like a gut out pic :D ----------------------------------- krishon Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:08 pm ----------------------------------- for which? both are deliberately put that way....the anime is a collage and the ferrari is sorta the same...but crappier :D ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:49 pm ----------------------------------- for both ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:53 pm ----------------------------------- or use blur to blend them into eachother ----------------------------------- krishon Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:58 pm ----------------------------------- i know...i will when i have time (DAMN GRADE 11 WITH ALL ITS HOMeWORK, this is wut i wanna do :guns: ) ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:59 pm ----------------------------------- hello, GR8 HAS MORE HOMEWORK!!!!! IM DOING MY HW RIGHT NOW EVER SINCE I CAME FROM SCHOOL! AND WE GOT LIKE A TEST (COUNTS IN MY MARKS) ON THE FIRST WEEK!!! and, btw..blur won't look good ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:21 pm ----------------------------------- i like the car background better. the anime one has too much variation in colour and too much detail to be a good background for anything. also, if you can remake that one with better sized pictures (some of them look a little pixellated) that would help out too ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:15 pm ----------------------------------- both you guys are wrong grade 12 has the most hw and your mark in the class detremines what univirey or cologae you can get in to, wich depremies the rest of your life basickly. Now that sucks. ----------------------------------- octopi Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:58 pm ----------------------------------- Dans right....grade 12 is more important then the rest....what happens if you don't do grade 8 homework NOTHING....I honestly didn't do any homework, projects, etc.... And I passed grade 8....I did volunteer anwsers alot though. Grade 9,10,11 same story...you could NOT do homework and still get good marks. (I did, but I did always do excellent on tests, and inclass stuff...even though I didn't study) Grade 12....if you don't do the homework then you fall behind, way behind...and instead of having easy classes...you have 3 hard classes, and a spare if your lucky. (I have eng, physics, chem, spare...and then calculas (nightschool)) so far I have had homework everyday...and its very stressful. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:18 pm ----------------------------------- for the anime one, it looks alright like that, but it'd probly look better if some of them had transparencies for the car one, the thing that would probably look best is if you took only the car from the images and got rid of the scenery around it... but faster/easier than that would be to select the part of the iamge you want and then use feather so it gives the sort of fading/blendish look on the borders .... homework in any grade is stupid, especially if you do every question the teacher assigns (that is just plain fucking rediculous) ... what's the point in doing questions if you know exactly how to do them and are just doing them because you have to ... I think the only time I ever did homework was if I didn't understand something a little ... then I would do problems of that concept and figure it out also which college or university you go to really doesn't matter either ... I know a lot of you are all like "oh I have to go to waterloo or I'm going to kill myself" (well maybe I exagerated a little ... but you get the idea) but seriously ... just because a university is really hard to get into doesn't mean that it is the best .... personally I had carleton on my list over waterloo ... then after I did even more research into it realized that the shit they teach you at university is a lot of bull shit and theory that you're never gonna use, which is why I chose college ... ----------------------------------- krishon Thu Sep 18, 2003 9:27 pm ----------------------------------- lol, thx for the input guyz i appreciate it ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:03 pm ----------------------------------- ah...DBZ and Gundam, not bad, just a bit too colory, would be cooler if you have less picture and blend them, or if you are really bored out of your mind, make a mosaic. I like the second one, i like the smoothness of the background color, it's cool. Now on to the second issue of the topic: Which grade is harder? grade 11 is definitely harder, because that's when you are "suppose" to do your work. You should, if you are on track and everything, hand in all your information to colleges and universities by January, in grade 12, and the rest of the year is just slacking off. So you are "suppose" to do all the stuff in grade 11 (god knows I already worked my ass off, and this is only the 3rd week of school) btw, homework should only be done in a class that you are not acing. The teacher sees how "hard" you are working for school, and out of compassion, gives you higher mark. ----------------------------------- Corybu Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:10 pm ----------------------------------- Lol, all this talk about homework is so funny, lol. I never did homework. ever. And im a graduate, lol. Hehe. suckers. j/k. Homework truely sucks. and school sucks. But a double spare in gr 12 was sweet. ----------------------------------- krishon Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:37 pm ----------------------------------- lol, i'm gonna have a double spare next year too ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:04 pm ----------------------------------- I had a spare each semester in grade 12... don't think they let us have 2 spares in one semester because that makes you a part time student or something :roll: ----------------------------------- Corybu Thu Oct 02, 2003 2:10 am ----------------------------------- I had a spare each semester in grade 12... don't think they let us have 2 spares in one semester because that makes you a part time student or something :roll: It is borderline part time. You cant take less than 6 unless you have a job, or a child or something, there has to be a good reason to have less than 6 classes. but 6 is usually ok, unless the principal and guidance councellors dont ok it. They can make somone take another class if they think they have a high chance of failing one of their 6 classes (and therefore waisting a year if its a grade 12 with 2x spare) I got by by the skin of my teeth, got a 50 in english (from a 35 all year) either I did my exam extremly well (the first essay I have ever written, completed in 25 minutes) or the teacher gave me 50 because he did not want to be my teacher again in the next year ( I "Made a threat against his life" I said "I hope you die", but thats a different story) Other than that, I just skimmed by, lol. I have cruised through 13 years of school, lol. :)