----------------------------------- Dan Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:06 pm For Poleop that whont turing 4.0.4 and dont whont to pay ----------------------------------- I have goten some measges from poleop that have turing 4.0.1 and whont turining 4.0.4 with out having to pay anything :twisted: well there is a leagel way, go to http://www.holtsoft.com/turing/support/#turing4patches and you can up grade your turing to 4.0.4. i think you need altest turing 4.0.0 to do this tho. ----------------------------------- azndragon Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:36 pm ----------------------------------- It's already located in the help menu, under "Upgrades" or something like that. Btw, the support for that program really sucks. ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:38 pm ----------------------------------- take a guess why SWAT was created :wink: :!: ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:16 am lol :) ----------------------------------- that and to piss BJ off :twisted: (inside joke :lol: ) ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Dec 19, 2002 2:44 am ----------------------------------- BJ was pissed ever since I took over his board :twisted: But hey, thats what you get for not showing up for a year.