----------------------------------- goober99 Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:47 pm Java Quiz - Problem with random questions... ----------------------------------- Hey, so im really new at Java and need a little assistance. I have a multiple choice program (may sound framiliar), and everything works great.... except ONE thing. To get queestions to come up in a random order every time, I converted my Q&A array into an array list, shuffled it, then converted back... The only problem is that on the second call of the question asking method, the questions come up blank in the dialogue box (no text). Im guessing that the array values get wiped on every call of the method, but I really have no idea. Oh yeah, and this suckers due tommorow, so please work with what I have, I know I'm close... I think :P import java.util.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.ActionEvent; import java.awt.event.ActionListener; import javax.swing.*; public class MainFrame extends JFrame{ public static int[] ANS = {3,1,2,3}; public static int cntr = 0; public static int score = 0; public String[][] X2 = new String[3][6]; public MainFrame(int GO){ super("Java Quiz"); String[][] X = new String[3][6]; String[] ANS = {"c","a","c"}; String[] Qs = {"An object...","Objects preform actions by executing...","WHat does OOP stand for?"}; String[] As = {"A) Represents useful data.","A) Methods.","A) Ontario Online Police." }; String[] Bs = {"B) Preforms actions.","B) Actions","B) Output Organized Packets."}; String[] Cs = {"C) Both A and B.","C) Procedures","C) Object Oriented Programming."}; String[] Ds = {"D) None of the above.","D) Events","D) Online Organized Paraphenilia."}; for(int i=0; i