----------------------------------- ftm Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:02 pm Love the forum but... ----------------------------------- Honestly i think this is a great forum, everything thing from basic basic shit too advanced complex shit. Awesome. What i'd like to ask though, would it not be a good idea to have a general programming section? Possibly including OOP Pattern design, Game Programming Tuturials, anything language independent I'd love to be able to discuss concepts, how other people perceive writing a physics engine / graphics engine, how do you write so that it's very re-usable, I DUNNO MAYBE i'm just talking out of my ass ... ----------------------------------- rizzix Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:40 pm ----------------------------------- compsci v2 is being worked on.. so patience!! **with all credit to dan** ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:21 pm ----------------------------------- actually ftm, I think thats an awesome idea. Though it would have to wait till dan makes compsci v2 available. Since he's changing the forum (to latest version of phpBB... heh, this site is almost a year old now) I think all addons should wait till then. I'm gonna write this down though, so I dont forget :wink: Though feel free to remind us. ----------------------------------- ftm Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:04 am ----------------------------------- you got an estimate on when the new ones coming around? p.s. no offense but i hope you're working on a new logo.... k... maybe you should take some offense but still, you've got more to your name then me... ----------------------------------- rizzix Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:55 pm ----------------------------------- yea we have a contest somewhere around this site.. for the best logo and banner... search and u will find ----------------------------------- krishon Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:53 pm ----------------------------------- there is one, under flash submittions i think