----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:18 pm Update your phpBB.... ----------------------------------- Guys update your phpbb cuz its got some bugs and..wll the updated version is better ----------------------------------- Tony Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:26 pm ----------------------------------- we already are updating. I though it was mentioned couple of times that Dan is working on "compsci v2" that would use latest release of phpBB ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:31 pm ----------------------------------- oh...ok i though he lost everything he was working on v2...his HD crashed soemthing happned to it? ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:03 pm ----------------------------------- well i recoved most of it, still wroking on some stuff with it. we plan to have it up at end of sumer at latest. ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:05 am ----------------------------------- TyPiNg LiKe A rEtArD iS aNoYiNg AnD wIlL gEt YoU fLaMeD. next person who types like a retard gets their post deleted. ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:17 am ----------------------------------- asok, are you sure you replied to the right post? :? ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:16 am ----------------------------------- will you be my neighbour? ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:49 am ----------------------------------- tony, look at the topic. ----------------------------------- krishon Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:42 pm ----------------------------------- lol...ye...asok took my point...i wuz wondeirn bout the title ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:19 pm ----------------------------------- Jeez... ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:28 pm ----------------------------------- lol, i was also wondering about that. but i am not nuts wnogth to go and yell about it :twisted: