----------------------------------- Amailer Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:44 pm Flash site - nice one ----------------------------------- Guys check this out: http://www.xeofreestyle.com/ http://www.xeofreestyle.com/2000/ They are good ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:59 pm ----------------------------------- oh man, that site is CRAZY :shock: just amazing... the music is awesome... and its all made by two guys who still go to university (or so I think) ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:15 am ----------------------------------- they're really good but I don't really like 100% flash sites like that :/ ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:59 am ----------------------------------- If the flash is good, i like a whole flash site. But if it was like mine....i hate it :( I made a whole flash site..i got bored 2 fast... ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:44 am ----------------------------------- but I don't really like 100% flash sites like that :/ I know what you mean. There's too much design and not much info, but all portfolio sites are like that. The point is to show off as much as you can and impress the customer with fansy graphics and cool effects. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:55 pm ----------------------------------- lol it's mostly because I'm a whore for the back/forward buttons and tend to get lost on a lot of pure flash sites ----------------------------------- JSBN Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:04 pm ----------------------------------- one word..... sick ----------------------------------- krishon Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:59 pm ----------------------------------- wow very impressive, like the way they use the masks and those effects...definitely suitable music ----------------------------------- Corybu Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:32 pm ----------------------------------- The 2nd site is wicked! The first one if cool, but I dont like how it loads new pages... and cuts off the wicked music, lol. the 2nd sites music menu doesnt load the files, but thats ok. The site is sweet anyways. ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:27 pm ----------------------------------- Holy crap :shocked: thats freakin' awesome! I love it! so much detail... like on the girls face... her eyes... the marks on her face... everything is awesome! I hope I can get the same reactions once my site is up... and the second one is just awesomely kewl ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:25 pm ----------------------------------- That was just crazy , i mean where do these people get the talent , its just awsome , the fast that someone has that skill is so impressive , i mean your going places with stuff like that ----------------------------------- Flashkicks Fri May 07, 2004 8:20 am ----------------------------------- Okay.. I just wanted to say that i only saw these like just recently and WOW. I was blown away.. These sites look just absolutely BEAUTIFUL and thats how i ALWAYS DREAMED of having my site to look. All spacey and with lots of little things just flying verywhere and sparkles here and there and BOOM- big shiny bright lights from horizons fading in and whoa. Yeah.. I loved all the little effects and the music is just sweet as well. It adds such a great vibe to it. hat is the same kind of music i would like on my site. Unfortunately; it will be mine and RONS site. And- he is not a fan of that kind of stuff.. :(.. Anyways; great job. It all looks just amazing and gorgeous....