----------------------------------- Daetyrnis Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:15 pm Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- Yeah, I couldn't think of the name for them. >_> Anyways, how do you make those? I'm pretty sure that they often use lists or something like that, at least to include all of the info, but I'm totally lost to making them. ----------------------------------- Mazer Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:37 pm RE:Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listutorial/ ----------------------------------- Daetyrnis Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:25 pm Re: Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- Thanks for the link, it had some interesting and nicely presented tutorials, but unfortunately I don't think it answered my question. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. First, lets say that there is a link in the menu bar, it is all alone. Then, once the cursor hovers over it, more links pop up below it. [click here] turns into [click here] when the cursor hovers over it. [milk] [cheese] [button] ----------------------------------- rdrake Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 pm RE:Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- Most menus like that are done with some sort of JavaScript and DHTML combination. Searching for something like "javascript popup menu" should yield some good results. ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:32 pm RE:Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- Sorry, I could swear I read something about the popup lists there before, but I guess I was just imagining it. ----------------------------------- Daetyrnis Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:34 pm RE:Those pop-up menu things that appear when you hover over them ----------------------------------- I apologize, I later found something like that there after posting. And it was done with only CSS and HTML if I recall correctly.