----------------------------------- Fashoomp Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:07 pm time.getDay troubles ----------------------------------- ive been doing flash for 1 or 2 years, but never the actionscript portion. I just mostly do cool effects and stuff, but now i wanna learn actionscript. I have a base understanding of programming, from years of turing. I usually take a tutorial, and then try to expand on it, to make it cooler, or more advanced. So i took a simple clock tutorial and am trying to figure how to add the day. I have the right var, but it gives it back to me in a number, which is understandable. How can i convert it? I have already tried if statements, but it always comes back as sunday. I dont have enough understanding of AS to fix it myself, so i was hoping someone could help me. Heres what i have so far. clock_txt is the clock, day_txt is the day outputtime=new Date(); var seconds = time.getSeconds() var minutes = time.getMinutes() var hours = time.getHours() var day = time.getDay() var day_word:String; if (hours12){ hours = hours - 12; } if (hours