----------------------------------- rizzix Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:17 am RecordBase DBMS framework for Turing ----------------------------------- hey guys i've started something new... if ur interested u may contribute! i'm creating a DBMS Framework for Turing. Since many projects out there are database projects and Turing has poor support of databases, i thought of creating something easy to use, for everyone. Here's the objectives: 1) Create a dbms framework that can be used in any situation not only for database programs. 2) The framework should be flexible and abstract. 3) The framework should let the programmer have a choice on whether he/she wants the data to be written to a file or let the whole db manipulate data in RAM only. 4) Reading and writing to file should be transparent to programmer. 5) The framework should be easy to implement and maintain. Here's the requirements: 1) Programmed in Turing 2) Object Oriented Programming Only!! I've attached what i've got so far... v0.12 this is the eh.. u can say alpha release of it.. try it out. ----------------------------------- rizzix Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:23 am ----------------------------------- here's an example on how ot use it... u might have to fix the import path locations