----------------------------------- void Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:40 pm Why Dont Mods Delete Pointless Locked Posts ----------------------------------- I realize that leaving some locked posts might teach people not to spam...but there are many pointless ones that would prolly just eat up alot of space on ur server...juss curious y u guys havent deleted them yet...? ----------------------------------- kythoon Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:41 pm ----------------------------------- reasons i think 1. dont care 2. forget 3. doesn't take up much space ----------------------------------- krishon Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:44 pm ----------------------------------- ye...i've suggested that same thing too, and asok clarified. check in the general discussion area if u need a refresher..tho i forgot which one of them was mine...cuz look at the author and u'll know :lol: as u can tell i'm too lazy to find it ----------------------------------- Asok Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:37 pm ----------------------------------- A lot more posts than you probably know actually do get deleted. The pointless ones sometimes we lock because it shows what is NOT acceptable on the forum. By deleting it many people don't know what happend and then people do the same post again. ----------------------------------- JSBN Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:49 pm ----------------------------------- ya, we especially dont want repeat spam posts ----------------------------------- Dark Mist Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:50 pm ----------------------------------- y dont u just put a seperate group with a heading like "What not to put as a topic "..... or sumthin like that... and put all the locked forums there.. :?