----------------------------------- Dan Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:07 am Bug Report ----------------------------------- Post all bugs you find on this site in this topic, unless it is a security issue. Bugs relating to the sites security should be addressed threw e-mail or PM to an admin. [schild=15 fontcolor=DC143C shadowcolor=238E68 shieldshadow=1]V3[/schild] ----------------------------------- rdrake Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:13 am Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- The store is messed, gave me lots of bits :lol:. Dan: Temp Fix, Med-High Priority ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:13 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- When attempting to review an article, I got this error: General Error: Couldn't get form id for cat. DEBUG MODE SELECT form_id FROM v3_kb_categories WHERE category_id = ''; Line : 420 File : functions_kb.php Dan: Fixed ----------------------------------- Clayton Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Speaking for wtd here, the login system is giving him troubles, he hasn't been able to login yet. Perhaps you should look into it. Dan: Fixed ----------------------------------- Clayton Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:54 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Another thing, this isn't so much of a bug as an inconvenience. In the tutorial forums the old Dan: Low priority ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:02 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Another thing, this isn't so much of a bug as an inconvenience. In the tutorial forums the old I plan to add the center tag to suport the v2 posts that used it. Dan: Low priority ----------------------------------- rdrake Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:04 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Shit, I don't believe the censors are in place yet. Med-High Priority ----------------------------------- Ultrahex Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:14 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- when i go to User Control Panel, and click on buddy list there is something called "Biorhythm" However it doesnt exist or something... Ontop of this when you hit Buddy List then click on Buddy Of it shows the menu twice instead of actually showing the buddy of list. Dan: Very High Priority ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:53 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Dan: Medium Priority ----------------------------------- ericfourfour Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:53 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I got one: Why is this text smaller than the rest when I preview it but when I post it, it's normal? Dan: Not a bug, it's a feature :wink: ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:55 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- What text? Seems perfectly normal to me :/ Dan: Not a bug, it's a feature :wink: ----------------------------------- BenLi Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:07 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- in the shop, the preview effects only works for color, not glow or shadow Dan: Browser issue, low priority ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:14 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Glow and shadow only work in Internet Explorer, they never worked in Firefox. Most likely because it depends on some random addition made by MS specifically for their browser. Dan: Browser issue, low priority ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:37 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- We should just get rid of glow and shadow because 50% of the userbase will never even see it. Dan: Browser issue, low priority ----------------------------------- Clayton Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:40 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- well you can always leave it there for the people stupid enough to use IE. I don't really think it makes that much of a difference anyways.. Dan: Browser issue, low priority ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:18 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- When trying to delete a post in Turing Help, I got the following error: Could not insert private message sent text DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;) in topic Really need help with this blackjack p' at line 2 INSERT INTO v3_privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text_id, privmsgs_text) VALUES (21520, 'Your post, Really need help with this blackjack program I'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;) in topic Really need help with this blackjack program I'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;), was deleted by Cervantes. If you think this was done in error or whould like to know more about this action please PM Cervantes.') Line : 802 File : functions_post.php Looks like Tony took care of it, somehow. I know, however, that when I clicked the delete button on the first post of that topic and got that error, I then refreshed the forum and saw it was still there, so this wasn't an issue of me trying to delete something that had already been deleted. Dan: Fixed. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:59 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Very similar problem when trying to edit somebody else's post: Could not insert private message sent text DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;) in topic Really need help with this blackjack p' at line 2 INSERT INTO v3_privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text_id, privmsgs_text) VALUES (21527, 'Your post, Re: Really need help with this blackjack program I'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;) in topic Really need help with this blackjack program I'm trying to make (I'm a nub ;_;), was edited by Cervantes. If you think this was done in error or whould like to know more about this action please PM Cervantes.') Line : 378 File : functions_post.php Dan: Fixed. Also, in the rules that appear above Turing Help: All posts most be questions and most fallow the guid lines of a help topics. No spaming, no submisions and no making topics with poorly named subjects like "i need help". Bits and posts counted. "most" -> "must" "fallow" -> "follow" "guid lines" -> "guidelines" "topics" -> "topic" "spaming" -> "spamming" "submisions" -> "submissions" "i" -> "I" ----------------------------------- Wolf_Destiny Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:03 pm Small liiiiittttlllle error in v3 text. ----------------------------------- Just a tiny thing, shouldn't be too hard to fix, or even a priority, but if you mouseover the smite button (- karma) and leave the mouse there until you get text, it says "smelt" not "smite". But so far, I really love V3, it's much...how can I put this...ah! SHINY-er. And everyone knows how much people like "shiny"s ~Wolf_Destiny P.S. If it somehow matters, I'm running XP Pro, and Firefox 1.0.4 Dan: Very Low Priority ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:06 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- yeah, I've run into the same message, and ended up deleting the thread itself (apparently it doesn't try to PM the author) The problem above (as I've told Dan already) is that the ; in the title breaks SQL because it's not escaped properly. Note to moderators: don't delete posts with SQL in the title! Dan: Fixed. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:11 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I just merged Wolf_Destiny's post into this forum. Here's a minor note: After merging successfully, it gives you the link to return to the topic, but in this case I'd moved the whole topic (there was only the one post) so it said the topic did not exist any more. This isn't a bug, but rather a possible design flaw. I suppose it should also give us a link to the thread that we merged into as well as a link to the thread we took the post(s) from. Dan: Very Low Priority ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:14 pm RE:Bug Report ;;;;; ----------------------------------- Won't the " ' " also break it :/ Dan: Fixed. ----------------------------------- ericfourfour Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 pm Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- What text? Seems perfectly normal to me :/ Underneath the syntax box the text's font size is smaller when previewing the post. When it submitted it is the normal size. It was just bothering me the other day. Dan: Not a bug, it's a feature :wink: ----------------------------------- Amailer Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:57 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Oh, sorry, didn't see the 'Preview' Dan: Not a bug, it's a feature :wink: ----------------------------------- Brightguy Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:33 am Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- A lot of characters in old posts don't display properly anymore (e.g., they appear "). Some font colours are harder to distinguish now. Like links and the search highlight. Also when searching, pressing enter brings up username search. Dan: Very High Priority ----------------------------------- Silent Avenger Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:14 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- It's probably not a bug but I noticed that the most users ever online in one day doesn't match up with the number of visitors who have visited even though they are both on the same day. These numbers are both from today and if it isn't a bug could someone tell me how the total number of users on in one day is calculated? Here's a pic: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2170/errorhi0.jpg One other thing which is more of a disadvantage than an error is that an attachment can't be added to posts in the general forum. ----------------------------------- rdrake Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:25 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- It's probably not a bug but I noticed that the most users ever online in one day doesn't match up with the number of visitors who have visited even though they are both on the same day. These numbers are both from today and if it isn't a bug could someone tell me how the total number of users on in one day is calculated?Highest number of users online at one time is over the entire time of statistics collection, number of users which visited for that day means... well... the number of users which visited on that day alone. ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- [Bug] Just to log it here... Topics and private messages that have been viewed still show up as 'new topics/pms' and don't get read (same with forums that have no new posts in them). ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:35 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- [Bug] After posting a shout in the shout box and the user refreshes the page, the shout get re-posted causing duplicates [Annoying Feature?] When images are posted on the forum with a link (look at the 2nd post above) to them, it opens up a new window with that image in it, and it opens up that websites url which to me is kinda irritating :/ tbh, no need for that new window. ----------------------------------- Silent Avenger Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:57 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- It's probably not a bug but I noticed that the most users ever online in one day doesn't match up with the number of visitors who have visited even though they are both on the same day. These numbers are both from today and if it isn't a bug could someone tell me how the total number of users on in one day is calculated?Highest number of users online at one time is over the entire time of statistics collection, number of users which visited for that day means... well... the number of users which visited on that day alone. Yes, but still if it says "Most users ever online in one day was 1672 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:45 am" that must mean 1672 users were online on that day but then it says "In total 1095 users have visited this board today" it just seems really weird that they don't match up. Oh and Amailer, I don't think that the image appearing in a new window and having the browser go to the website url is a bug I think it's just the way the the line I copy and pasted from imageshack was written, sorry about that. That's why I said it's annoying not being able to add attachments in the general forum because then this happens. ----------------------------------- neufelni Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:03 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I can't connect to the chat room. It worked fine for me on Monday, but since then I haven't been able to connect. It gives me the following message. Connecting... Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.afternet.org resolve) ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:00 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Yes, but still if it says "Most users ever online in one day was 1672 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:45 am" that must mean 1672 users were online on that day but then it says "In total 1095 users have visited this board today" it just seems really weird that they don't match up. This relay is not a bug, what is happening is the two stats are being calculated diffrent ways. One is during the calendar day (ie. 12 to 12 on the 10th of jan) and the other is the last 24 hours. Tho it dose still seem odd so i will check it out just to be sure. Hidden users could also be messing up the count, tho i dough we have 600 of them. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I can't connect to the chat room. It worked fine for me on Monday, but since then I haven't been able to connect. It gives me the following message. Connecting... Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.afternet.org resolve) This is also not a bug, some one has changed the security seatings for java on what ever computer you are running it on so it can not use network commands. My bet is you tryed this at school and it did not work but works at home. Also when the security warning comes up the 1st time you use it and you click no or do not run it could causes that as well. ----------------------------------- rdrake Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:03 pm Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I can't connect to the chat room. It worked fine for me on Monday, but since then I haven't been able to connect. It gives me the following message. Connecting... Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.afternet.org resolve) Somehow you are not being allowed to connect to the server. Do you have a firewall or something similar blocking port 6667? ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:11 pm Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I can't connect to the chat room. It worked fine for me on Monday, but since then I haven't been able to connect. It gives me the following message. Connecting... Unable to connect : java.security.AccessControlException : access denied (java.net.SocketPermission irc.afternet.org resolve) Somehow you are not being allowed to connect to the server. Do you have a firewall or something similar blocking port 6667? I forgot about that posiblity witch is also extreamly likely. Alot of schools, libbrays, net cafes and firewalls block the irc ports by default since they are offend abused. ----------------------------------- neufelni Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:02 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I never tried it on a school computer. Both times, when it worked and when it didn't work, I was on my home computer. It seems to work alright now though. I think it was because of Windows Firewall, since a Windows Firewall window pops-up when I try to connect. ----------------------------------- Silent Avenger Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:32 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I tried to upload a new avatar from a url since my old one no longer works and I got this error. Unable to upload file DEBUG MODE Line : 314 File : usercp_avatar.php ----------------------------------- Cervantes Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:14 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Trying to work the T&A system again: I edited ericfourfour's article and clicked submit. It doesn't show up in the Turing section. Perhaps because it is listed as a Tip, not a tutorial. I finally got it by doing a search for it. Then when viewing the article, I tried the link to leave a comment, and I was told "the topic or post you requested does not exist". Also, when doing a search and following the link given, the searched terms are highlighed. Of course, that's good. Except their highlighted in such a colour that they almost don't appear there. I'm using subGrey. ----------------------------------- Clayton Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:57 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- This ties in with Cervantes' bug. The posts is still counted in the section, just not there. So it must still be in the database, or an error occured... :? ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- [Bug] I suddenly get logged off compsci and then I can't log back in without deleting my cookies :/ This bug is seriously irritating since if I close my browser without logging out or something, I can't log back in without deleting my cookies xD ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:45 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- http://www.compsci.ca/v3/kb.php?mode=article&k=11&highlight=tip The highlight looks okay on subSilver (Orange). And thats weird, the counter says there are 2 articles posted though. ----------------------------------- Clayton Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:23 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- [bug] Not a big deal, but I haven't gotten my star for being a member for a year, and today was the day that I joined (in 2006 obviously) ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:53 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Most likely time difference? XD ----------------------------------- Clayton Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:55 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I honestly don't know, but I would still think it'd be there by now... ----------------------------------- ericfourfour Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:47 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I must also note that using single quotes (I haven't checked double), in the subject causes a backslash to come before if you press submit or preview. If you are previewing multiple times another backslash will go behind it. Eventually you end up with around 20 or so backslashes in your subject. ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:28 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- A bit of an annoyance... When you go to a profile and click "find posts by this user" it doesn't display the posts in chronological order at all. In fact, it's hard to tell what it's doing at all. :? ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:48 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- If you have []'s in a bbcode tag, the tag doesn't work and the bbcode is posted. See [url=http://www.compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?p=136337#136337]here. Clearly applies more to some people than others *cough*. ----------------------------------- neufelni Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:10 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- [bug] When I log in a whole bunch of characters are added to my password. So when have Firefox remember my password, it remembers a the real big one, so later I can't just click login, I have to reenter my password. ----------------------------------- cool dude Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:32 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- i don't think its a bug. i think it just encrypts your password. didn't v2 do that? a lot of programs do that. i think msn does that too. It does the exact same thing to me except every time i come back it is my normal password in there not the extended one and it works for me. If it works for me than most likely it has to do something with your configuration. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:31 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Is it just me, or is the layout for the image gallery screwed up by image descriptions? ----------------------------------- octopi Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:43 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I noticed a small display bug, on the main forum page, if a latest topic contains a ", and if it is near the end, it seems to be cut off.... See attached jpeg. ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:47 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Isn't that done on purpose? ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Ah! No, that can't be done on purpose. That's the good ol' "e bug. ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:16 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- it cuts off in the middle of the encoded character? brilliant! ----------------------------------- Cervantes Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:38 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Issues with quoting and times: http://www.compsci.ca/v3/viewtopic.php?p=136696#136696 I see that post was made at 1:04am, but if you scroll down, you can see in cool dude's post the quote says the post was made at 2:04am. At least, that's what I'm seeing. Time zone issues, perhaps? ----------------------------------- cool dude Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:49 pm Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Issues with quoting and times: Funny because its not even 10:30 in Toronto. Lets see the time difference because it screws up for me. Right now when i'm making this post it is exactly 8:50 P.M. Edit: Strange now its only 1 hour ahead but in my previous post it was totally off. :? Edit: Just noticed that post was made the other day :oops: Either way my timing is screwed up by an hour. ----------------------------------- cool dude Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- K I changed my settings. Just checking to make sure its proper time. Post time 8:58 ----------------------------------- Clayton Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:53 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- defWinID should be grey or similiar to show it's predefined. ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Note to self: Add links to subfourms under fourm description. ----------------------------------- syntax_error Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:41 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- i get this error Could not insert new word matches DEBUG MODE SQL Error : 1271 Illegal mix of collations for operation ' IN ' INSERT INTO v3_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 149279, word_id, 0 FROM v3_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('efficiency', 'important', 'programming', 'wondering', 'efficient', 'doing', 'problem', 'word', 'first', 'last', 'characters', 'uppercase', 'replace', '?a?', 'otherwise', 'rest', 'replaced', '?', 'eg', 'sweet', '61664', 'code', 'charat', 'amp', 'system', 'print', 'int', '1', 'length', 'think', 'another', 'since', 'solutions', 'assignment', 'string', 'manipulation', 'short', 'one', 'longest', 'wonder', 'different', 'approach', 'part', 'idea', 'helpful') Line : 226 File : functions_search.php any idea why? ----------------------------------- Dan Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:10 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I have a good idea why just not a good idea on how to fix it. It has to do with the text you entered not being in the same charset as the database. ----------------------------------- Silent Avenger Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:42 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I just tried to quote some one in the off topic forum and instead of the tpoic coming back up like it's supposed to I get this message: Could not un-ban the Main Administrator. Screen shot: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9504/screenmf5.th.jpg ----------------------------------- Dan Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:46 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I just tried to quote some one in the off topic forum and instead of the tpoic coming back up like it's supposed to I get this message: Could not un-ban the Main Administrator. Screen shot: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9504/screenmf5.th.jpg That is rather funny, however i blive it was just a random side effect of the DWITE contest hoging all the mysql rescorces. It probly will not happen again (in till next DWITE) ----------------------------------- Silent Avenger Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:48 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- Oh ok thanks for letting me know. :) ----------------------------------- Clayton Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:18 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Meh, it's just Dan anyways, we don't really need him. ----------------------------------- Nick Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:49 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- when you click on the calendar it shows all the post of the day previous to the date you clicked ----------------------------------- ericfourfour Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:46 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- I'm using Opera Version 9.24 Build 8816 and Avast! 4.7 Home Edition Build 4.7.1098. All of a sudden, every time a click on a thread, Avast contantly warns me that there is a worm. I was on compsci.ca earlier today and this was not happenning. The specific file it warns that is a worm, is the downloaded thread in the cache. I've turned off On-Access protection for now. I'm pretty sure Avast has not updated since the last time I was on compsci.ca because it hasn't said so yet. I did leave my computer for dinner so it might have then but that was only 15 minutes. ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:52 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- As far as i know there is no worm in any of our files. If any one can find one or somthing that looks like one i will remove it but behond that i have no idea why it whould say the site has a worm. ----------------------------------- HeavenAgain Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:00 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- hey cool, the user notes is working now! but i noticed a bug, might as well report it while this topic is still up one you click buddy list ->>> buddy of ->> another user control panel comes out :P oh and theres this user "Bedlam" with an amazing post count of 16777214, :roll: wonder who that is... ----------------------------------- StealthArcher Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:13 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Look at the only post he made, outdoes most of us by a longshot. ----------------------------------- Dan Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:35 am Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- oh and theres this user "Bedlam" with an amazing post count of 16777214, :roll: wonder who that is... That is deftaly a bug, some kind of overflow. My guse is that it is a negtive overflow from deleting some of this posts half way (the post value is unsigned). In any case i reset it to one. ----------------------------------- ericfourfour Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:29 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Avast has stopped warning me about worms after the virus database update. All is well again. ----------------------------------- StealthArcher Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:50 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Everything was the work of that evil Bedlam! ----------------------------------- Insectoid Thu May 22, 2008 4:22 pm RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Well, I'm not the type to use the mouse often, (TAB is more my kind of thing) and in the login screen, I have to hit tab twice (because the 'register' button is in between). This is inconvenient. Could it be fixed? Also, If I'm not logged in, It seems random weather or not the 'new post' or 'post reply' boxes are shown (one day they show up, the next, they don't, all the while I'm not logged in) All minor inconveniences. ----------------------------------- Insectoid Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 am RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- Guess I should mention that the new threads sidebar on the index page frequently shows the links in the wrong spot. There's links to turing threads in the PHP and java sections at least. ----------------------------------- Ktomislav Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 pm Re: Bug Report ----------------------------------- I didn't read the whole post and maybe someone already post it. If you are writing post and you want to quote something then "[quote]" will be put at the end of the post. ----------------------------------- Warchamp7 Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:03 am Re: RE:Bug Report ----------------------------------- oh and theres this user "Bedlam" with an amazing post count of 16777214, :roll: wonder who that is... That number is the maximum value for posts on a number of forums