----------------------------------- Ravage Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:31 pm Could You Guys Help Me Choose My New Avatar? ----------------------------------- Thanks For your input ----------------------------------- kythoon Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:32 pm ----------------------------------- and you got the second picture where? nvm i dont want to known ----------------------------------- krishon Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:35 pm ----------------------------------- hmm...welll..that's tough, i like the bart one, and obviously ppl will be more focused on the second one, lol. depends the attention u want. i'd choose second for attention and the first one for almost everything else ----------------------------------- Ravage Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:37 pm ----------------------------------- and you got the second picture where? Let's just say I stumbled on to it :wink: ----------------------------------- kythoon Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:43 pm ----------------------------------- thats good to know. i like the first one more though ----------------------------------- JSBN Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:45 pm ----------------------------------- hmmm... how'bout neither, cause i doubt the second one wil be allowed by tony, and the first it just...well... BAD Oh, yea... MOVED