----------------------------------- naoki Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:07 pm Welcome to GD ... let's not ruin it ----------------------------------- It's me, naoki. Lately I've been noticing how poor some of these topics are. I mean, some are kinda funny, like ranting about the pop-up or a topic about exams, but when we have several topics like, "who gave me these bits?" or "what kind of textbooks do you use?" I find myself wondering why there aren't more LAMER ranks floating around. Now I'm all for creative and interesting topics, but let's not get out of hand. Creating some idiot topic to get a stupid answer, or just to get bits, is too much. You're flooding the board, making it a worse place for everyone. Every time I go here looking for a fun topic I have to scroll past all the junk at the top. So in conclusion, don't make stupid topics (hmm, kinda like this one) ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:14 am ----------------------------------- ya naoki, way to shut hang down... but this is still spam ----------------------------------- ThunderChuncky Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:03 am ----------------------------------- I don't know why you didn't put that message in the topic instead of creating you own topic. ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:08 pm ----------------------------------- it was locked ----------------------------------- hello Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:22 pm ----------------------------------- Im all for that naoki, anyways thats wat i was talking about plus can u send me our comp sci final project game programs ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:03 pm ----------------------------------- putting the message in the topic gets it read when ppl go to that topic making a topic makes everyone who sees is right away read it reaching out to the teeming masses, y'know? neways hello, u can just go 2 the comp sci room and grab it from your members/hand-in folder, that stuff is newer than mine. i think, at least that you fixed the saving problem. ----------------------------------- heythere Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:00 pm ----------------------------------- This is so weird... ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:13 pm ----------------------------------- how is it weird? ----------------------------------- Ravage Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:49 pm ----------------------------------- Amen to tht Naoki, but isnt it amazing that it's already turned into something stupid with heythere's post and dodge_tomahawks? ----------------------------------- JSBN Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:59 pm ----------------------------------- OK, guys. Us mods are gunna up our ammo for our guns, so watch out or your topics might get locked, or if we really dont like something, we'z gunna DELETE it! ----------------------------------- Asok Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:08 pm ----------------------------------- calm yourself there JSBN. *tugs leash* He's just a little anxious for some reason. :wink: ----------------------------------- JSBN Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:00 am ----------------------------------- i been playing DMC2 (Devil may cry) ----------------------------------- born130 Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:11 am ----------------------------------- Too many video games Go outside or something ----------------------------------- JSBN Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:08 am ----------------------------------- Ha, natural light burns my retnas ----------------------------------- naoki Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:19 pm ----------------------------------- wear sunglasses or hunch over and hobble around, so you won't get burned neways dodge is a strange man, but this topic has to last. Please folks, be sensible. If you've got a dispute, comp sci has a PM system. ----------------------------------- hello Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:27 pm ----------------------------------- thats rite Naoki ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:35 am ----------------------------------- is it possible that asok, jsbn or darkness could delete all the locked topics made by born130 and hello? they're kinda cluttering up the board. i swear, practically half the first page is covered w/ locked ones ----------------------------------- Andy Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:44 am ----------------------------------- lol, what's wrong with JSBN these days, he's becoming the new Asok, he's actually doing work ... damn ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:18 pm ----------------------------------- yeah him and darkness are riding us a lot harder JSBN still beats Martin by a mile :evil: but we really need these dumb locked topics gone ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:15 pm ----------------------------------- don't use real names u moron, and what's with the dimented pikachu on ur avatar? ----------------------------------- naoki Mon Jun 23, 2003 5:13 pm ----------------------------------- whoops, holla that's right dodge. there is no martin ................... i wanted a dumb pikachu pic that was small, and this was the best i got. the old one was kinda big ----------------------------------- JSBN Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:21 pm ----------------------------------- :twisted: :evil: So.... I ought to read this topic more often.... You think i am being to hard eh?.... And I tought i was going ez on u guys. :? Well.... lets see if you like it when I think I am being hard!!!! Lol, j/k what ever. This forum was just asking to be taken a step furthur interms of harder mods. Which reminds me. I need to update my H Count. ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:17 pm ----------------------------------- hmmmm jsbn wants a reputation eh? i think we can hook him up with mr shotgun and ms flamethrower... ----------------------------------- naoki Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:12 pm ----------------------------------- and i can help jsbn w/ his hentai count thumbs up 4 file sharing! ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:27 am ----------------------------------- lol, naoki knows where the real hentai lies... in his room ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:14 am ----------------------------------- it's all in my mind .............. it's all in ur mind ............ it's not in hello's mind ........... ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:17 pm ----------------------------------- ya hello probably dreams of stick figures having gay sex... ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:29 pm ----------------------------------- hey u said it ........ not me of course, one can argue that u were merely speaking the room's mind ----------------------------------- Andy Wed Jun 25, 2003 11:28 am ----------------------------------- lol, lets juss hope that hello doesn't wonder into this room of straightness... ----------------------------------- naoki Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:36 pm ----------------------------------- he'd go all weird on us i prolly won't be able 2 make out what he's typing so it's fine w/ me the dumb topics are less now, let's keep these good vibes comin ----------------------------------- Dauntless Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:32 pm Martin? Urr? ----------------------------------- Martin's on here? What's his handle...lol, i said handle. But really, answer the Q. Lemme guess....Martin is Asok? I mean, come on, it's not a long shot. By that much... Right? Am I right? ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:36 pm ----------------------------------- heh, no :lol: Martin is Darkness 8)