----------------------------------- hello Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:21 pm Why do people post so much spam to get bits ----------------------------------- Do u people find that on these few days dodge_tomahawk and born130 keeps on posting its always the Vincent Massey people that want to good wanting so much bits its so cheap ok i also kinda too ----------------------------------- born130 Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:40 pm ----------------------------------- The Questions I post actually have relevancy my friend. Whoever this hello character is, you have no right to criticize. Perhaps you are not a worthy contributor to this board. The point is this is a General Discussion board meaning anything can be put into discussion. If you do not want to participate then I suggest you do not post. Thank You ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:46 pm ----------------------------------- oh yeah, of course. it's ALWAYS those damn vincent massey kids. those guys want ALL the bits, ALL the time. well, have fun with your bits, buddy ----------------------------------- born130 Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:50 pm ----------------------------------- Yea Have Fun With Your BIts. hello don't u go to Vincent MAssey yourself Look at your BITS count! ----------------------------------- krishon Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:46 pm ----------------------------------- its because he submitted something in that's actually good and got bits for it ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:54 pm ----------------------------------- dammit nick, are u high? u just gave that little bum nearly 300 bits!!!! ----------------------------------- Asok Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:39 pm ----------------------------------- yea I'm locking this... Tony: since Asok locked this already... Wow... Mazer is giving away more bits then mods... Though he already has skillz and doesnt need bits to prove that he's active on the board.