----------------------------------- Big_Tom Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:10 am Making GUI ----------------------------------- I was wondering how do i make a GUI option for my program. When the program starts right off the bat I want the user to press any key to continue...how can i write the code for this? ----------------------------------- Andy Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:17 am ----------------------------------- well, if u have turing 4, you should type GUI then press F9 and it shows u examples ----------------------------------- Big_Tom Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:22 am ----------------------------------- all right ill try that...ne other pointers i could use? ----------------------------------- ShadowStorm Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:54 pm ----------------------------------- if your looking for something that says press any key to continue some thing like this would work.. var ch : string (1) put "Press any key to continue.." getch (ch) if you looking for help on GUI check the help manual...lol i feel like my comp teacher when i say check the help manuall.. cuase that's all he does.. he know nothin and everytime we ask a question he tells us to check the manual..