----------------------------------- Martin Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:27 pm Darkened Skies ----------------------------------- This is it. The source code is pretty messy and there are a few bugs with movement. Oh well, I'm done with turing. Enjoy. Whoever wants this can have it...you don't even have to give me credit. The game's not really a game yet, more of a demonstration. Click around. Use the arrow keys to move in combat. build buildings. enjoy (or not) ----------------------------------- Catalyst Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:38 pm ----------------------------------- i like it (probably could have been better if OOP was used) since ur a mod, +3 bits ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:39 pm ----------------------------------- Yeah, I realized that a while I was doing. If you can't tell, it was pretty rushed. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:42 pm ----------------------------------- very good for a rushed effort ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:53 pm ----------------------------------- looking really good... but i thought u quit turing?! didn't u?! ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:14 pm ----------------------------------- After this I did. I did this a couple of days ago, just didn't get the chance to upload it. Oh, and the menu has pictures, but for speed I didn't attach them. ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Jun 10, 2003 4:18 pm ----------------------------------- Make that file size, not speed...