----------------------------------- Andy Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:06 pm Compsci Summer Camp ----------------------------------- Man, we should have a compsci summer camp ----------------------------------- Martin Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:49 pm ----------------------------------- usaco, topcoder, learn c++/java/flash/visual basic/directX/openGL. We don't need camp ;) ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:08 pm ----------------------------------- Darkness has a good point... if you already know everything he listed, you wouldnt hang out here anymore :lol: ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:19 pm ----------------------------------- why go to some camp when you can just sing up with niager cloage for an online cores in programing? you get a cloage credit and you learn progming with out haveing to go to some "camp" :wink: ----------------------------------- Blade Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:29 pm ----------------------------------- hey hey, it'd still be cool man. i go to these lan parties with friends... we usually spend 14 or 15 hrs there and all we do is play games... its quite a bit of fun, you meet alot of pplz and to that post about if you knew all of taht, there'd be no reason to hang out here. thats arguable... take catalyst for example, he never posts in help unless he is helping or looking for something, as an example, when he needed his model for his 3d hangman. ----------------------------------- Dan Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:03 am ----------------------------------- just whodering what if any sumer camps about compsci has any one been to, i used to go to one at unisvtey of macmaster, leared html, java and vb there. they also had one on hared ware. ----------------------------------- Blade Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:16 am ----------------------------------- iactually havent been to a camp for anything, everything i've learnt i've taught to myself through reading articles, and trial and error. school has taught me nothing other than basic stuff school sutuff in math,english and science... ----------------------------------- born130 Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:58 pm ----------------------------------- dodge tomahawk is making a compsci camp ----------------------------------- SilverSprite Sun Jun 15, 2003 7:39 pm ----------------------------------- YAY! me and bugz are going to computer camp this summer! ----------------------------------- Martin Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:54 pm ----------------------------------- I wish I could go to compsci camp...c++ is quite hard... ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:01 pm ----------------------------------- SilverSprite, Bugzpodder, i hate you both forever. :wink: ok, so maybe i don't, but i'm rather jealous of you. ah, i know, i hate the university of toronto forever. the bastards! ----------------------------------- SilverSprite Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:04 pm ----------------------------------- You shouldnt be like that Mazer... since I don't have any place to live, the cost will be ... :cry: :cry: :cry: ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:10 pm ----------------------------------- no wait! i don't hate you! smile man, you're going to toronto for 3 weeks of compsci and don't forget -- real U of T students! :lol: anyways, i can imagine that it would be quite pricey but i think it'd definitely be worth it. anyways, if you manage to catch SARS, try to pass it on to whoever decided not to accept me. of course, try not to get SARS if you can :wink: ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:25 am ----------------------------------- silversprite, when are u going? ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:22 pm ----------------------------------- hey, just BECAUSE i live in toronto, i'm chinese, AND i just had a fever doesn't mean i have SARS. please. :P ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:19 pm ----------------------------------- hey, just BECAUSE i live in toronto, i'm chinese, AND i just had a fever doesn't mean i have SARS. please. :P lol jay lo ur chinese? cool.. nice avatar ----------------------------------- SilverSprite Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:27 pm ----------------------------------- Lol Thanks alot Mazer, yeah three weeks in Toronto sounds great. I'll be A L O N E !!! I'm already hooking up with friends i have there for a P A R T E lmao, well anyways omg omg omg real U of T students!!! I'm going in the summer dodge. ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Jun 16, 2003 4:44 pm ----------------------------------- hook up with friends? toronto's a place you can hook up with more than friends i'm just playing with ya wael ----------------------------------- Drakonius Tue Jun 17, 2003 9:39 am ----------------------------------- not SARS....West nile? :? ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:09 am ----------------------------------- ah who cares, i live besides a ditch... ----------------------------------- JayLo Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:08 am ----------------------------------- well... SARS is somewhat over, but it's still around... I still see those "if you have SARS, you are NOT welcome" signs... And there's Mad Cow, and West Nile. As a city, we are plagued. ----------------------------------- krishon Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:13 am ----------------------------------- well mad cow is out west..its not necessarily in toronto, unless something happened that i dun't know bout ----------------------------------- JayLo Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:25 am ----------------------------------- well... we do import beef. ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:09 pm ----------------------------------- hmm, i can remember when i lived in britain and the mad cows were still there, beef was sooooooo cheap, no one bought it tho ----------------------------------- krishon Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:50 pm ----------------------------------- ye, but isn't it from the US or somethin. i heard they brought truck loads of cows to canada ----------------------------------- JayLo Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:18 pm ----------------------------------- it was actually just one cow... :lol: silly worries. ----------------------------------- Andy Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:18 pm ----------------------------------- ya from saskatchewan, damn the saskatchewanians ----------------------------------- JayLo Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:19 pm ----------------------------------- well... you can't blame them. blame the idiotic Americans that brought them up.